Beach day and Arrivals pt. 1

A/N several of the pictures of the Iowa sisters aren't from Azur lane but they work

Today is the day that QE, Yorktown, Amagi and FDG tricked me into giving everyone off and I'm being forced to attend although there's a small group of ships coming from the Eagle Union main base and a sub from the main Iron Blood base (A/N: don't judge me on this sub, she's not a cutesy one) . I groan and roll out of bed nearly hitting the floor but I'm caught by several fluffy things. Looking up, I see Akagi looking at me from the edge of the bed "Monty-sama, why are you rolling out of bed away from Akagi?" I bury my face into her tails and moan "Akagi how did you get in here with out disturbing me?" She giggles and gets up off my bed "Because Akagi wanted to show you what she'd be making you blush at on the beach today before the others do." She takes off the fancy robe she's wearing revealing a swimsuit that accentuates her curves, and I immediately feel the blush on my cheeks.

"A

"A...Akagi you look amazing!!" I manage to stammer out, and her tails wag happily and she tackles me with a hug and a kiss, before there's several knocks at my door and several voices are heard, one of which is Bel's and another is Kaga's. Bel speaks up "My apologies, miss kaga but Monty is needed down at the docks the new ship girls have arrived." Kaga speaks up, "No worries Belfast, it's understandable that your news is more important. I'm just here to prevent Akagi from doing something silly." I open the door while putting on my jacket "Kaga, nothing happened aside from Akagi waking me up and showing me her swimsuit." Belfast starts to look angrily at Akagi who is grinning like a....fox. (A/N: yes I went with that joke) "Anyways moving on, Bel, you said the new ships have arrived, let's go down to the docks." I give Akagi a hug and a kiss, and Kaga hold out her arms and I give her a friendly hug. Both the tailed carriers walk away with Akagi making sure that I have a nice sight of her hips swaying. Bel clears her throat, "Monty, new ships, docks let's go NOW." I look at her, she has her arms crossed underneath her breasts and is glaring at me.

(A/N: like this but in her maid uniform)I wrap my arm around her waist and pull her close, "Are you mad that Akagi showed you up?" She hmmfs and nods, I sigh, "Well i guess I have to make it up to you, now let's head down to the docks

I wrap my arm around her waist and pull her close, "Are you mad that Akagi showed you up?" She hmmfs and nods, I sigh, "Well i guess I have to make it up to you, now let's head down to the docks."
TIMESKIP btyb Monty and Bel watching their daughter, Lil Bel. (Future spoiler maybe)
We get down to the docks and see the new ships,