21 ☑️

Hey guys, new chapter is here and I hope you'll enjoy it. If you like it, please let me know in the comment section and/or by giving it a vote/like. Any of it will be very much appreciated... okay time for the chapter <3

_______________________________________

He went straight to his playroom. He wanted to see how his new employees were doing. Just to be sure that he wasn't going to see something he shouldn't, he knocked before unlocking and entering. "Hello there gentlemen. I hope you enjoyed your free time after all the time."

Pascal blushed a little. "We had good time, there's no point in denying it." Paro sighed and smirked at his partner.

"Glad to hear that, but for the future - no details - not that now there would be any. So I am going to spend my next 2 days doing my best to train for a fight that will either destroy everything I've been building including your new positions or assure our life situations." He smirked and crossed his arms over his chest.

Men looked at each other. "I mean, not that it doesn't look good in my head to see you working out or training, but why exactly you're telling us this?" Pascal couldn't believe he let out the first part of that sentence. "I'm sorry, I should not have said the part about your training." He looked down trying to hide his embarrassment.

"No need to apologize my friend and thank you, I take it as I'm good view for you." Jessie laughed. "But sadly I'm taken and I already miss her. The reason why I'm telling you this is very simple. About an hour before the fight I will give you my phone and the code to unlock it." He said. Guys nodded to assure him that they understand what he was saying. "You'll watch the time. If I don't come back within next few hours, you will call my wife to tell her the news." He finished his explaining.

Guys looked at each other. "Who are you going up against? You always seemed like the type who's not so pessimistic."

Jessie sighed. "That's where it gets interesting. I have been challenged by the big lady boss, but she can choose someone else to fight instead of her, which she probably will because she's too old to go against me. After all when I was trained she started, but soon realized where her body stops her." He shrugged. "Too bad she hired the best people to finish my trainings and I had too much alone time and I learnt even more."

"You weren't trained since your birth?" Paro asked in confusion.

Jessie chuckled. "That's little tricky question with even trickier answer that you won't get so easily." He saw how their heads started processing what they just heard. But they didn't get anything. "Now I'm going to get some food for you two and a blanket or two, because it's evening and I need to start my training if I don't want to lose everything I have." He said and left the room.

He went to look around into the kitchen. "What happened that you're not with your wife, Ripper? Or should I call you sugar?" Boy asked as he hoped on the counter.

"We'll see how you will call me in few days. But I'm sure I'm not sugar," Jessie said annoyed. "And why are you asking about my wife?" He asked without looking at him. He decided to make a quick soup for the guys.

"Because she is not with you. She barely leaves your side, or is it the other way around where you won't leave hers?" Boy tried to poke the bear with his words.

Jessie rolled his eyes. "I didn't want to leave her side, because she wasn't safe. But Josh assured me that she won't be in any danger and since he's our boss, I trust him. He is *the* man in here." He said. He didn't want anyone to know that Abia wasn't there for as long as possible.

"And who's the soup for?" Boy asked pointing at the soup with his finger.

Jessie grabbed that finger. "Haven't you been taught that it's not nice to point fingers at something or someone who isn't yours?" Jessie twisted his finger, causing the boy to fall off the counter.