10 ☑️

Libby laid her phone down. She was fuming. "I have to talk to Ripper. I will be right back." She stood up and went to the other room. She knocked and waited for her cue. It came few seconds later. She walked in. "Bryce's biological mother is being pain in everyone's ass. Helen called me. She asked if we could do something about it. Helen wants us to explain some things to Cinzia."

"Feel free to go. You have my permission." He shrugged.

Libby nodded. "Okay. But I would like if you came with me too. Maybe face of her biological son would do some magic."

He sighed, but stood up. "Okay. Honey, go to their room. I don't want you alone."

She nodded and stood up. "Stay safe, are we clear. I want to sleep in my husband's arms tonight." She hugged him quickly and left the room.

"Seems like you're much more of a human after all," Libby chuckled. "I thought you couldn't care about anyone besides yourself. I was wrong. You seem to care about Abia more than I could imagine. Last time we saw each other you were protective, but you didn't feel anything to her. Now you seem to glow," she smiled at him. "Maybe there's more Bryce's influence in you than I expected."

"Don't ever say something like that again. Bryce was angel and I'm not done with my wrath. Maybe I will show some of it to the woman who gave birth to this body," he chuckled and they left the room.

They didn't talk much. He didn't feel need to talk and Libby didn't know how to start new conversation. It took few hours to find Cinzia. She wasn't at any of her usual spots. The truth to be told - she was in front of Mills' house. She seemed to be quite pissed off. John was trying to shut her up, but he didn't seem to be able to succeed.

"Will we wait until they're done, or shut her up?" Libby asked.

But Jessie didn't answer. He just walked to them. "Let me handle it, mister Jenn." Jessie stepped between them. "I was told that she's been doing some troubles to her daughter."

"Stop this play and leave," Cinzia spat at him.

"Oh no no no, ma'am your word means nothing to me. You're not my superior and that means I don't take orders from you. Now stop fighting and come with me before I will become very very bad person. Is that what you want them to see?" Ripper whispered to Cinzia's ear. She snorted. "Glad to hear that you chose to cooperate. I don't think your daughter is ready to see real death."

"Oh shut up and do whatever you came for," the female adult rolled her eyes.

"Libby. Go tell Helen that her order has been taken care of," Jessie turned to his company. She nodded and walked past John into the house. "Good bye, mister Jenn," Ripper said before he led Cinzia away.

"So you're not here to give me my son back." Cinzia chuckled.

He shook his head. "He's not coming back. But I decided to grant him few wishes a time. One of them is making sure that his sister doesn't feel like being herself is wrong. And earlier today my wife's bodyguard received a call about your behavior making Kimberly having bad thoughts about herself. So I decided to step in and make things right in any way needed." He stepped in front of Cinzia - they were about the same height and she felt a bit threatened.

But it wasn't going to stop her. "It's not right. It's making me feel grossed out and I won't let my daughter become one of those freaks," she pushed him.

"You don't see it, do you? There's nothing you can do without making everything better. I bet my time on light that you won't like whichever result she will get to. So how about you take my better offer. Leave her life willingly. It's one time offer," he looked deep into her eyes. She could see that he wasn't joking.