2 ☑️

***Little disgusting content***Start***
He was done with his last toy. She had her face literally off and her fingers were cut so many times, they wouldn't be able identify her by them anymore. Her eyes were white and her hair was dark red because of blood in them.

He was standing by sink, cleaning his knife with part of his old shirt and disinfection. Water with blood was leaving the sink and he was getting ready to clean up the spot under his last toy. His hands were almost as red as his victim. He took tube connected to house water and started cleaning everything from further away. Her head fell back and water that came down from her head and neck, was completely red from her opened neck and bloody hair.

Once she was cleaned he picked her up and put her to the box that was there for everything that he didn't need anymore. At the bottom of the box was small shredder so even if victims of his pain were big by the volume of their bodies, in the end he was able to pack them in box smaller than you would expect.

He never cared were those parts ended up. There was someone who always got it away for him. His job was to torture them or play with them, even cleaning wasn't his job, but he decided to do it anyways. He wanted to leave that room as clean as possible so the next person that is led inside doesn't know about what's going to happen to them. And if his next victim - Linny would know what she will be experiencing, things wouldn't go as smooth as he would want to.

But let's not think about future that doesn't have to happen. He wanted her to be his long-term toy, but the thought that there was some disagreement, which would make her fight against him, that simple thought was making him very angry. That's why he's been so aggressive and why he wanted them in as much pain and blood as possible.

Memories of the nice boy he used to be, especially those with Kimberly and Linny, those were making him laugh. But at the same time it reminded him that even though he lost half of his life and reasons to fight for life, another reasons showed up. Another reason for him to be who he is now, showed him that no matter if he wants to feel bad for what he's doing, there's someone who has happy life thanks to him. All he hoped for was that Helen and Libby acted the way he expected and gave it another shot, because that was the main reason why he left. He wanted to give them something he lost - chance to be happy in arms of person they shared incredible bond with.

***Little disgusting content***End***

He was covered in blood and he felt his guilt time coming up, so he decided to do the best thing that he could - shower. He walked out, but he didn't get to his room. Janice was waiting for him. "You know, that you don't have to clean it, right? We already told you that we have someone to do it for you, am I right?"

He chuckled. "You did, each time you saw me leaving that room. But it helps me to clean my head. Then it's good to take shower to relax my body and mind, but this time I guess there's some other plan for me, isn't it?" she nodded. "Do you want me to go change to different clothes?"

"No, this is perfect. I would love to let everyone know, why they were waiting so long for this moment. I'm talking about your whole time with us, we all waited for you to get to this moment and now it's time to celebrate it," she smiled at him. He knew that he expected it after he realized that they drugged him but he was still surprised by her cheerfulness.

"So I guess that I should act surprised when you will lead me to them, or am I wrong?" she chuckled over his words.

"Believe me, honey, you will be surprised enough to not pretend anything," he smirked, but let her believe her own truth, no matter if it was true or not. It was hard to surprise him lately. You can call him unsurpriseable (I know it ain't real word).