27 ☑️

Hey guys, new chapter is here along with few others (here and in the sister book), leading to the end of this book and The Queer as well. But no need to worry, read the author's note after the last chapter - little surprise that I hope you'll like.

Well enjoy :)

___________________________________

Jessie walked straight to his room. Abia was still in there. "How did your meeting go?" She asked.

"The ending was my win and what came after that was even better." He smiled and walked to Abia. She stared at him, not knowing what to expect. He kissed her, simple as that.

She didn't expect it. And even if she did, she didn't like it. She didn't like the fact that she didn't know him all over again. "What really happened to you?" She whispered.

He sighed and sat down. "Exactly what you said before I left. If you don't like it, feel free to find your own room." He started massaging his palm.

She sat closer to him. "I love the man that I married and if that means I have to fight to get him back, I will." She pulled him closer to her.

"I knew you wouldn't really like me." He stood up. "Yes, the little weak and gentle boy is good, but the beginning isn't." He huffed and left the room. He didn't come back until much later and he was covered in blood.

She jumped up from their bed. "Where have you been? I was so scared." She hugged him. She didn't care about all the blood she was going to get on her.

He cracked his neck and pushed her away. "Right where I was supposed to be." He said and walked by her right into the bathroom.

She went after him. "Come on, talk to me." She said as she got into the bathroom. He basically ignored her and did what he came there to do. "Jessie." She took his forearm and pulled him close.

"Let me go, or I will hurt you." He grunted.

She squeezed her grip. "Make me." She hissed and glared into his eyes. He grabbed her neck and pushed her against the wall. "I have no idea who you are, but you're not my husband."

"Old friend." He smirked. "I thought you would notice some difference much sooner than now. He did get to control for a moment, but it seems like I'm stronger." He chuckled. Abia gulped and then took a deep breath. She looked at him and smiled back at him. She let go of him and he let go of her. "I knew you wouldn't pick to fight. You're still that scared little b*tch deep down." He laughed.

"I'm sorry, Jessie." She whispered and grabbed the intruder's neck from behind, trying to get him to sleep as soon as possible. He fought, but it wasn't the best fight, so he went to sleep eventually.

She ran to her phone and dialed Kimberly's number. She picked it up after few rings. "Hey, there. Is everything okay? Isn't it like late evening over there?"

"Nothing is okay. Your brother is back and he is not as good as you described him to be. He literally just choked me. We have to do something." She said as she went to the wardrobe to get cuffs out of there. Jessie always kept one on there and one in the nightstand and she didn't want to get another attack trying to get to the knife or taking Jessie's and stabbing him to death.

"What is that supposed to mean?" Kimy shrieked. 

Abia sighed and cuffed him to the doorjamb. "That Bryce, or whatever his name actually is, went nuts while he wasn't in control and now he's out." She said as she went to check on the unconscious body. "I don't know what to do, but I feel like you would. I don't know why, something tells me that you may have an idea." She started pacing from the bathroom door to the ones into the room and back.