Chapter 19: Family Reunion

Author's POV

Ruby, Blake, Weiss and Team JNPR went on their first mission as a Huntsman with Jaune and Pyrrha helping some kids cross the streets.

Jaune: "This isn't what I thought of being my first mission as a Huntsman."

Pyrrha: "At least it's still count as a mission."

Jaune: "Yeah but, I was expecting fighting Grimm like the others."

Pyrrha: "Helping people in needs is what a Huntsman do, Jaune. Big or small, this is still a Huntsman's job." 

Jaune: "I guess your right,"

Then one of the kid's mother walk towards them and handed Jaune a bowl of fruit cake.

Jaune: "U-Uh, thank you for the offer Ma'am but, we just ate."

Mother: "Please I insist, I just made this morning."

Pyrrha noticed that she's flirting with Jaune and he's too dense to realized it. She look behind them and saw more single moms are waving at Jaune.

She pouted and hug Jaune's arm.

Pyrrha: "I'm sorry Ma'am but we still have a new mission update after this. A Huntsman never rest on the job so good day."

She starts pulling Jaune away from the single Mothers while they were looking annoyed at her. On the rooftop, Y/n is watching everything.

Y/n: "Is this what you called a Mission control?"

He pressed the button on his earpiece.

Ironwood: "Just keep things tight on Mantle, there's been too many Grimm activity down there lately. Even if the others are hunting them down, we wouldn't know what kind of Grimm are coming out. That's why I assign you this."

Y/n: "Where's Qrow anyway?"

Ironwood: "He's with Penny, Clover and Ruby. They're delivering some supplies to the Amity Tower."

Y/n: "Well, guess it's better here than there. I'll call you when some new Grimm came out."

Ironwood: "Roger that."

He then starts to run from rooftop to rooftop until he saw a Faunus kid getting bullied by other kids.

Y/n: "Ah shit, here we go again."

He jump down to the park and called them.

Y/n: "Hey, didn't your Mother ever tell you not to bully?"

Bully1: "He's a Faunus!"

Bully2: "Yeah, look at those ears."

Bully3: "It's so weird."

I look over to the Faunus kid and saw him crying.

Y/n: "So what if he's a Faunus? He wasn't raised to get bullied. What would you do if your were a Faunus and gets bullied, or worse?"

???: "Hey!"

They all turn around and saw the Bullies parents.

Bully's Parent1: "What are you doing to my son?!"

Y/n: "Teaching him something you didn't."

Bully's Parent2: "I'll have you know, I know General Ironwood! You better back off or he'll send the Ace Ops here!"