Mission 09: Vale Invasion

Author's POV

After Ozpin telling Ironwood, Crow, Winter and Glynda about Y/n's true origin, Ironwood is still planning on taking Y/n into custody because of his power but Glynda and the others keeps blocking him.

Ruby and Weiss confess their feelings to Y/n and they all agree to share him as long as they know who else want's to join.

Yang just supports on her sister's decisions about having a boyfriend already. She knows that Y/n will protect them and they're on good hands. She even keep glaring at Greap every time she saw him along with Emerald and Mercury.

Ruby: "I can't wait that today's our first mission!"

Weiss: "We're just going to shadow a professional Huntsman."

Yang: "It's still our first mission."

Blake: "Anyway, what's that on table?"

Yang: "Oh, I haven't open it yet. It's from home."

Ruby: *Gasp*"Yay! Something from home!"

She went hug on Yang while reaching out the mail. Yang open the cylinder and a long round of black fur comes out of it. The other girls stare intensely on it and it turned into a corgi dog.

 The other girls stare intensely on it and it turned into a corgi dog

RWBY: "AH!"

Dog: *Bark*!"

Ruby: "ZWEI!!"

Blake: "He sent a dog!?"

Weiss: "In a mail?!"

Ruby carried Zwei like a baby and starts snuggling on him.

Yang: "Oh, he does stuff like this all the time."

Then Blake jump up to Ruby's bed.

Blake: "Your Father or your Dog?"

Then Weiss puts her hands on her hips while being cranky.

Weiss: "Are you telling me that mangy..... drooling......mutt, is going to wiv with us foweva? Oh yes he is, yes he is! Oh isn't he adorable!"

Blake: "Please keep him away from my stuff."

Weiss: "We can't leave him here, we have a mission remember?"

Yang grab something from the cylinder and pulled out a letter. While Zwei trying to reach to Blake.

Yang: "'Dear Girls, I'm got to leave the island for few days, so I'm sending Zwei to you to take care off. Enclosed all the food he should need. Love you both. -Taiyang."

Then a bunch of canned dog food drop on top of Zwei.

Weiss: "What is he suppose to do with that?"