Mission 14: The real truth

Y/n's POV

Glen: "What's the plan now? Walking Argus?"

Y/n: "I could always fly to Argus you know."

Maria: "And leaving us here to freeze? Not a chance. If we're going to walk, then you'll be joining us."

Glen: "Your sitting on Yang's bike."

She hit Glen with her cane as he holds his head in pain.

Glen: "OW! What did I do?"

Maria: "Respect your elders."

Qrow: "Look, everyone calm down, we'll just attract more Grimm."

Blake: "We've already been attracting Grimm since we're in Haven."

Y/n: "I agree with my Kitty. Why didn't you tell us about this Oz?"

Ozpin: "I did not lie to you."

Weiss: "Well, you certainly didn't tell us everything about the relic."

Ozpin: "Please, now's not the time."

Yang: "No we're pass that. I wanna know why your still not telling us everything."

Y/n: "You need to tell us everything about the Relic, Oz. Like why the fuck it attracts Grimm."

Ozpin: "The reason why the Grimm is attracted by Relic is something I really don't know. The God of Light didn't told me that the Relic attract Grimm. And I fear that making you all aware can only make you all negativity. It's the only safer option."

Weiss: "You know, I'm really getting tire what people choosing what's best for me."

Yang: "Is that why you chose to lie about the people about Lionheart too?"

Ozpin: "Yes. As a matter a fact, I believe that the kingdom of Mistral deserves better than the truth. And I believe that Leonardo deserves to be remembered for his lifetime of service. And not the unfortunate missteps he made in his final years."

Yang(Pissed): "Missteps?!"

Y/n: "Does giving Salem the location of every Huntsman in Mistral for her to kill count as Missteps?"

Ozpin: "Yes. There is no reason why Leonardo would willingly work for Salem. She has something that's holding him on a tight leash."

Yang: "Look, we're suppose to be in this. Together. You can trust us. We're not going to turn our backs on you."

Ozpin: "DO YOU THINK THAT LEO WAS THE FIRST?!"

Y/n: "No. I don't think he was."

Ozpin: "That he didn't say those exact same words to me? I'm sorry but you have to understand but my behavior are facts by experience."

He look by his hip and he starts to look around.

Ozpin: "Where's the Relic?"

Ruby: "Right here."

We all look at Ruby and saw her holding the Relic.

Ruby: "It got scattered in the crash."

Ozpin: "Please. Hand it over."

Ruby: "So all those time you said to have faith in Humanity, that was just for everyone else?"

Ozpin: *Sigh*"That's not what I meant to suggest. Ms. Rose, the Relic is a powerful Item and I simply feel like it is my burden to bear."