Mission 11: I just woke-up

Author's POV

It's been two weeks since Beacon fall and Qrow brought Ruby back home to Patch along with Yang.

Ruby is peacefully sleeping on her bed for two weeks since Qrow brought her home. She slowly opens her eyes only to see that she's back on her own room.

Ruby: "W-What.... happen?"

???: "Ruby! Your awake!"

She look by the door and saw her Dad, Tai runs beside her bed.

Ruby: "What happened?"

Tai: "Your Uncle Qrow found you. Unconscious. He got you out of there though, he brought you home safe."

Ruby: "...... Wait! Yang! Is she alright!?"

Tai: "U-Uh, she's uh.... been depressed since Qrow brought you here."

Ruby: "W-Why, what happen?!"

Tai: "She's been saying that 'He's alive all this time'. And I don't know who is she talking about."

Ruby: "But what happen to the school?! And Vale?! Were they able to clear out the Grimm?!"

Tai: "Things in Vale is under control. But the school, it's not that simple."

Ruby: "What do you mean?"

Tai: "That giant Grimm or whatever it is, it doesn't seem to be dead. Don't give me wrong, but you did a number on it. But, it's not disappearing, it's just, frozen. I know it doesn't seem to bad but, it keeps attracting Grimm to the school."

Ruby: "....... I did..... What?"

Tai: "Hmm?"

Ruby: "You said that I did a number on it. What exactly do you mean?"

Tai: "Look, that's not important right now. We can talk about it later. Thing just.... kind of a mess."

???: "It's always a mess."

They look by the door and saw Qrow drinking from his flask.

Qrow: "How you feeling kiddo?"

Ruby: "I kinda hurt, all over."

Qrow: *Chuckles*"That makes sense. After what you did."

Ruby: "You guys keep saying that. That I did something. What are you talking about?"

Tai: "Like I said before, it's important right now-"

Qrow: "Tai. She needs to know it now."

Ruby: "Know what?"

Tai: "....."

Qrow: "What's the last thing you remember?"

Ruby: "..... I ran the side of the tower, and when I got to the top.... *Gasp* Pyrrha! Y/n! Are they alright?!"

Qrow: "She's fine Kiddo. But Y/n..... I didn't see him there. I'm sorry Kiddo."

Then tears starts to come out of her eyes as she grip her blanket tightly.

Ruby(Tears): "I-I..... I-I-I........ I got to the top, when I got there, Y/n told me to get Pyrrha out of there, When I turn around, I saw Cinder throw many swords at Y/n and stabs him.... A-And everything went white."

Qrow: "Anything else?"

Ruby(Tears): "I remember... My head hurting...."

Tai: "Who's Y/n and Pyrrha?"