Mission 15: Welcome to Argus

Author's POV

While Yang is driving everyone out of the Grimm infested small village, Maria told everyone why everyone died there because she reads the  book in that house.

She then told them story of her youth, when she used to had Silver Eyes. Everyone except for Y/n that Maria was the Grimm Reaper.

Qrow: "I can't believe it. Your the Grimm Reaper. You were a legend, and you just disappeared."

Oscar: "How does a legend disappear?"

Y/n: "Never use your name. Never show your face. That's how she disappeared."

Qrow: "Lots of us thought you were dead. I even based my weapon off of yours. I wanted to be a good as the Grimm Reaper."

Maria: "Well, I'm nothing but a disappointment."

Blake: "How can you say that?"

Maria: "Child. A Huntress is to protect others to the bitter end. But after I lost my eyes, I only looked after myself. Even after my surgery I was too afraid to fight. Afraid that someone would find me and finish what the others started."

Y/n: "And eventually, some others did."

Maria: "If Y/n wasn't with me that time, I would never still be here."

Y/n: "Those guys I fought was members of those Bandits that took Maria's eyes. They wanted revenge on the death of the Leader's adopted daughter."

Weiss: "You fought a group of bandits when you were just a kid?!"

Y/n: "Yeah. But soon we move out of that old house and went to Windpath in Mistral."

Maria: "And after that, the Bandits never made a move again. All of you should never inspire to be like me. Especially when some of you are clearly stronger already."

Y/n: "I may be strong, but I still can't do this all in my own. Not everyone is experience to fight Grimm, like those two clowns on the train."

Glen: "They're just a bunch of Huntsman in model."

Weiss: "There's still something you can do to help us."

Ruby: "Yeah. Teach me how to use my powers the way you did."

Then Ruby's Scroll starts to ring.

Ruby: "It's Jaune!"

She answered it and put it on speaker.

Ruby: "Hello?"

Jaune(Scroll): "Ruby! Thank goodness! I've been checking your signal since we arrive at the City!"

Ruby: "The City?"

She pointed her Scroll to the top of the hill and the Signal got stronger.

Y/n: "Good Job Vomit Boy. Meet us at by the gate!"

Jaune(Scroll): "Vomit boy? How did yo- Wait, Ruby! Did you tell!"

Ruby: "Yup sorry, can't hide anything from my boyfriend, gotta go bye!"

She hangs up her Scroll and Yang starts to drive to the hill. When they got there, they saw the giant wall of Argus.

Yang: "Ladies and Gentlemen, we have arrive in Argus."