Mission 17: The Greatest Kingdom

Author's POV

Y/n and the others are now close to Atlas and they noticed something is wrong.

Ruby: "I don't understand. What's going on here?"

Qrow: "I'm not sure. But something tells me that Ironwood is plotting something big."

Jaune: "But we're here aren't we? We brought the lamp to Atlas so... I guess we land and get some answers?"

Weiss: "I'm not so sure. I've never seen so many air forces deployed so aggressively before."

Y/n: "So Morning Wood is keeping things tight in Atlas because he thinks that he's involve in Beacon's fall?"

Glen: "His server was hacked so, I guess he got paranoid."

Pyrrha: "So what are we going to do?"

Weiss: "Wait, Winter!"

She grab her Scroll from her pocket.

Weiss: "Put some distance between us and the fleet."

Maria: "You don't have to tell me twice."

She starts to fly down to Mantle for Weiss to call her sister.

Y/n: "Never thought that I'd be back on this place."

They all watch at the giant screen as Ironwood is making an announcement.

Yang: "He looks...."

Ruby: ".....Tired."

Qrow: "James.... What have you been doing."

Y/n walk by the window and saw many Atlas robots are patrolling the Streets.

Y/n: "This place is in a total lock down. Last time I'm here, there weren't a single Atlas Robot walking around here."

Weiss: "This isn't right.... None of this is right."

Then they received a call from the Atlas Security, saying that they're not following the landing rules.

Maria: "We're kinda running out of time here, kids."

Yang: "We need to ditch this ship."

Qrow: "Agreed. Get lost in Mantle and buy ourselves some time."

Y/n: "I'll ditch the ship. And I'll see you down in Mantle."

Blake: "You know how to fly?"

Y/n: "Maria's the one who taught me."

Maria: "I just hope you don't fly this right through a building."

She gets out of the pilot seat and Y/n takes her place. He slowly landed on an alley to drop the others.

Atlas(Radio): "You are unauthorized to land in Mantle. Please follow us at Atlas."

Y/n: "How about 'No'?"

After everyone got off the airship, Y/n immediately fly up, and the other Atlas airship followed him.

Atlas(Radio): "Stop now, or we will shoot you down!"

Y/n: "Then do it. Just do it!"

The Atlas airship starts shooting Y/n while he's just doing a barrel roll to dodge the bullets. He then lead them out of Mantle borders before turning on the auto pilot.