Mission 18: Clearing the Mine

Weiss's POV

I was walking to the Atlas hallway, heading to Winter's office to talk to her. I knock to her door and she said to come in.

Winter: "Weiss? What can I do for you?"

Weiss: "Actually, I wanna talk to you about something."

Winter: "What is it?"

Weiss: "How do you feel about Y/n?"

Her eyes widens and her cheeks turns pink.

Winter(Blush): "W-What are you talking about?"

Weiss: "I saw the way you look at him and how you react differently when he winks at you."

Winter: "He's a former criminal Weiss and I'm a Special Operative of Atlas."

Weiss: "Remember what you said to me when I was little? Rich or Poor, Tall or Small, it doesn't matter what you are when it comes to love. It knows no bounds."

Winter: "Weiss, what are you saying?"

Weiss: "I'm saying that me, Ruby and Blake accept you to join us in sharing Y/n."

Winter: "Your.... All...."

Weiss: "Yes. We already talk about this. Now we're just waiting on your reply. Well, I gotta go. Mission is about to start."

Winter: "Very well. Good luck on your mission and be careful."

Weiss: "We will."

I walk out of her office and headed to the others. When I got there, I saw everyone was already there. Ruby, eating her cookies, Blake still reading her book, Y/n is eating a slice of Pizza while his foot up on the table while Yang and Glen keeps clinging on each other.

Weiss: "Sorry I'm later guys."

Clover: "It's alright. Now that everyone's here, let's start the short briefing."

He activated the hologram of the old mining of the Schnee Dust Company.

Clover: "Our objective is to secure the launch site. There's been many Grimm activity on the area. And there's been a report of a Geist Grimm on the lose there. Make sure to watch where to shoot. The place is still filled with dust. If it get's accidentally shot, we'll be buried under. So good luck everyone."

Then we all heading to the Landing Zone to get an airship.

Y/n: "If I'd remember, that place is a total frozen wasteland. How about you stay here Oscar, your aura isn't matured as the others, and it weather there might kill you in a matter of minutes."

Clover: "He's right. Even if you still have Prof. Ozpin within you, that doesn't mean you share an aura. And don't worry, you'll get there once we secure the place."

Oscar: "Alright. I understand. Just be careful everyone."

Ruby: "Maybe we should hold this while we're gone."

She grab the Relic of Knowledge and handed it to Oscar.

Oscar: "Are you sure?"

Ruby: "Yes. And besides, it attracts Grimm. So we don't want that place to be filled with more Grimm."

Oscar: "Alright."

He grabs the Relic and hangs it on his hip.

Ruby: "Let's go guys!"