Mission 16: Back from the dead

Author's POV

Everyone made a plan on how they'll hijack an Atlas airship but it's going to need a lot of hand to do that.

Qrow: "This plan is going sideways."

Y/n: "You won't know if you don't try. And besides, you always rely on your Semblance. You need to rely on everyone."

Maria: "He's right. You can't rely on your semblance alone. Even if you are a professional Huntsman, you still need to rely on others."

Qrow: *Sigh*"Fine."

Ruby: "Well! Let's get this plan on the way!"

Pyrrha: "I still need to get my weapons. I'll meet you guys at the cliff."

She was about to walk out of the door and she saw her Mother with her weapons and combat attire.

Pyrrha: "Mom? What are you doing here?"

Pyrrha's Mom: "I came here to bring your weapons."

Pyrrha: "H-How did you-"

Pyrrha's Mom: "I'm your Mother Pyrrha. I already figured it out what your going to do when I saw you with your team. Just be careful, okay sweetheart?"

Pyrrha: "Thanks Mom, I will."

She grab her weapons from her Mother and lean to the left and look at Pyrrha's team behind her.

Pyrrha's Mom: "It's good to see kids well again."

Ren: "It's good to see you again, Mrs. Nikos."

Nora: "Same here, Pyrrha's Mom!"

Abby: "You can all call me Abby."

She then noticed Jaune.

Abby: "Good to see you Jaune."

Jaune: "Y-You too Mrs.- I mean, Abby."

Abby: "I'll be leaving Pyrrha to you now. Please take care of her."

Jaune: "Yes Ma'am."

Y/n: "Hey guys, has anyone seen my guns?"

They all look at Y/n and saw him lifting the sofa, looking for his guns.

Y/n: "I could have sworn I put them here last night."

Glen: "I found one on the bathroom. Right next to the destroyed toilet."

Terra raised her eyebrow and crossed her arms while glaring at Y/n.

Y/n: "Hey I didn't do it. These guns sometimes got a mind of it's own."

Abby: "Well, what a lovely morning. Anyway, I'm gonna go now. Send my a message when you arrive somewhere okay?"

Pyrrha: "Okay Mom. Love you."

Abby: "I love you too dear."

She walk back to her house and Pyrrha closed the door behind her and went to the bathroom to change her attire.

Y/n: *Sigh*"Feels like it just a typical Monday where I usually lose something with two pairs."

Yang: "Uh..... Y/n...."

She pointed at Adrian and saw him playing with Y/n's other gun.

Terra: "Adrian! Put that down!"