Mission 08: Knowing the Origin

Author's POV

After the last night, Ruby was called to Ozpin's office about the intruder she saw that night. Y/n on the other hand, had to pay for the suit he worn because he accidentally cut the pants with his gun's bayonet.

Y/n: *Groan*"Great...."

He then heard screaming beside his dorm and he know it's Team RWBY so he grab his weapon and barge right in.

Y/n: "What's Going on!?"

He pointed his guns everywhere and everyone freeze in place. He sigh and put his weapons back into holster.

Yang: "Are you okay Y/n?"

Y/n: "Yeah. I'm fine."

Ruby: "Your kinda in a high alert. What's that about?"

Y/n: "Ozpin gave me a cup of coffee and it energize me, making me on full alert."

He grab his weapons again and pointed at the window. Team RWBY look by the window and saw Sun hanging upside down with his tail.

Sun: "Don't Shoot! I come in peace!"

Yang: "Sun? How did you get up here?"

Sun: "Oh, I do this all the time."

Weiss: "You what?!"

Sun: "I climb trees all the time."

Y/n put his guns back into his holster and Sun jump in the window.

Sun: "So what are you guys up too?"

Blake: "We are going to investigate on the situation. As a Team."

Ruby: "Sorry Sun, we don't wanna get friends involve."

Sun: "Pft. That's dumb. We should all get friends involve. That's why I brought Neptune."

he pointed window and everyone looks out and saw Neptune leaning on the the wall beside the window.

Neptune: "Sup?"

Y/n: "How the hell did you even get there?"

Neptune: "I have my ways.... Seriously, can I come in now? It's like really high up here."

Y/n grab Neptune's arm and pulled him inside.

Ruby: "Alright, I go with Weiss. Sun, you can go with Blake. And Neptune, you can go with Yang since she doesn't have a partner."

Y/n: "Then I'll go with Blake and Sun. If they're heading to the White Fang base, I can handle the situation if it's go south."

Ruby: "Are you sure? I mean, you can go with me and Weiss."

Y/n: "Yes I'm sure. Blake and Sun can't handle the entire White Fang on their own."

Sun: "You can?"

Y/n: "You want me to demonstrate on you?"

Sun(Scared): "N-No thanks! I-I'm good. M-Maybe just use that on the White Fang."

Weiss: "But....But...!"

Ruby drag Weiss out while the others head to their own missions.

Y/n's POV

Me, Blake and Sun headed to Vale to find the White Fang.