Mission 06: The Hunt

Y/n's POV

It's been three day's since the White Fang attack my office and killed Glen. And I learned that Adam Taurus is the one who killed him, and I'm going to make him pay.

Spec: "I got something Y/n."

Y/n: "What is it?"

Spec: "It's an old rest house just at the other end of Emerald Forest."

Y/n: "What's on it?"

Spec: "It's crawling with White Fang. And it say's that it used to be Adam's old base."

Y/n: "Then that's where I'm going."

Spec: "Just so you know, it'll be more White Fang than you thought."

Y/n: "Then it's going to be a strong message to those assholes."

Spec: "What about your school?"

Y/n: "I'll be back when I put Adam's head on the Stake."

Spec: "Alright. I just can't believe that Glen's gone."

Y/n: "...... Me too."

I walk out of his place and head to my destroyed building. When I get there, there are police tape around the area.

Y/n: "It's time to give them hell."

I grab a remote on my pocket and ground beneath destroyed building starts to open and Purgatory starts to rise.

I hop in the Purgatory and start the engine. The blades starts to spin fast until it lifts into the air. I head to the location Spec's gave me and I saw some the place is now a Fortress than a rest house.

Y/n: "Knock knock, motherfuckers!"

I start firing the missile and some White Fang grabs their guns and starts shooting at me. The bullet just ricochet off and I noticed some of them has an RPG-7. I fired the Mini-guns at the RPG and some of them fired it at the trucks parked.

Y/n: "Autopilot ON: Start killing these assholes."

Autopilot: "Roger that!"

I open the door, and jump out. I grab Des and Troy and starts shooting some of them while falling down. I landed in one knee and saw a sniper had aim on me. I blocked it with my guns and shoot him through the scope.

Y/n: "ADAM! WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?!"

I run inside the Rest House and saw some Claymore planted by the door. I grab one dead White Fang and those his body on the Claymore and it explode. I grab another body and toss it by the door and it exploded as well.

I look by the window and noticed some White Fang waiting for me to enter the door. I jump through the window and shoot the first guy I saw.

The others turn and starts shooting me but I run in one of the room and cover. I saw there's some Flash Bangs by the table so I grab one, and tossed it outside. All of them are blind and I grab Yamato and starts slicing them in half.

I grab the last White Fang and point Yamato on his neck.

Y/n: "If you don't wanna die, tell me where's Adam!"

WF: "Screw you Human! I won't talk even if you kill me!"

Y/n: "Then your useless!"

I drag him out of the Rest house and toss him to Purgatory's blades, cutting him into pieces. I walk back inside and starts to find some clues.