Mission 01: Betray comes Regret

Author's POV

The bullhead safely arrive at Beacon and Ozpin along with Glynda is on the Landing Zone waiting for Y/n.

Y/n: "So this is Beacon huh? Kinda big for what I was expecting."

Ozpin: "Welcome to Beacon Y/n."

Y/n: "I was expecting a much more welcome. Then again, I'm just a nobody."

Ozpin: "The other students still has some class. Except for one team who took one a the bullhead without me knowing and head to vale."

Y/n: "So they're skipping class? Kinda remind me of someone I know."

Ozpin: "Anyway, let's head to the cliff to start your initiation."

Y/n: "Initiation? I thought I was already in?"

Ozpin: "Everybody went into initiation. It will be unfair if you didn't go to one. And besides, we want to see your set of skills against Grimm."

Y/n: "Alright. Lead the way to the cliff."

Ozpin: "It's just going to be behind the school. Follow me."

The three of them went to the cliff where Y/n will start his initiation. 

Y/n: "Isn't that Emerald Forest?"

Ozpin: "Yes it is. You initiation is to go to Emerald Forest, find a relic, kill some Grimm on the way and get back here."

Y/n: "This will be a walk in a park. So how do I get there? Fly with to bullhead again?"

Ozpin: "Hehe, no. I got that covered."

Y/n: "What do you have in MMMMIIIIIIINNNNNNDDDDDD!!!!!"

He was blasted off from the cliff by the platform he was standing on because Ozpin press a button on his cane.

Ozpin: "I love doing that."

Glynda: *Sigh*"One of these days some of the students are gonna report you if they got leg fracture on landing."

Ozpin: "Then they don't have a courage of being a Huntsman."

As Y/n is heading straight to Emerald Forest. He saw a bunch of Lancer on the way. He grab Des & Troy and start shooting them in the head and turning them in black dust.

(Start at 1:00 - 2:03 end)

After that, he landed on the ground, put his sword on his back and head to find the relic. Ozpin and Glynda got their jaw drop seeing Y/n's set of skills with his guns and sword.

Glynda: "T-That was amazing."

Ozpin: "He'll be the best one-man team that we'll have."

Then they heard panting behind them. They turn around and saw Team RWBY trying to catch there breath.

Ruby: "Sorry we're late professor! You wanted to see us?"

Ozpin: "Yes I do."

Glynda: "Why did you take the bullhead unauthorized?"

Ruby: "U-Uh, we're sorry Prof. Goodwitch. We just used it to get more dust for our weapons."

Yang: "Yeah, we were about to head back but we heard gun fire near by so we went to take a look."