Mission 03: First Day High

Y/n's POV

I'm walking in the hall with Team RWBY heading to Prof. Port's class. And it was a one hell of a morning to me with a hand printed on my cheek.

Weiss: "Maybe next time you should knock!"

Y/n: "How could I knock when I'm the one who's inside."

Ruby: "He's got a point though Weiss."

Weiss: "Who's side are you on?!"

Yang: "Well, Y/n's the one who's in the bathroom first."

*Flashback*

I just woke up and saw I noticed that there's a blanket wrap covering me. I look at Team RWBY is they're still asleep.

Y/n: "First come first serve on the bathroom."

I went to the bathroom and start taking my cloths off.

Y/n: *Sigh*"Can't remember the last time I took a bath."

I turn on the shower and starts scrubbing myself with soap. After a few minutes, I'm finally done and drying myself with towel. I put my boxers on and pants and continue drying my hair with the towel. Then I heard door open and saw Weiss walking in while half asleep.

She walk to the sink and grab her toothbrush and put some toothpaste on it and brushed her teeth. She doesn't seem to noticed that I'm here.

Y/n: "This room is still in use you know...."

She stop brushing her teeth and slowly turning around until she saw me. She then scream on top of her lungs and starts throwing things she can grab on.

Weiss(Blushing): "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING HERE?! PERVERT!"

Y/n: "Whoa! Hey! I was here first! Your the one who just walk in here! And besides?! Why would you call me a perv when I'm the one who's half naked here!"

She looks down on my abs and her blushed just went deep and she created a glymp on her hand and she went for a slap.

Weiss(Blushed): "PERVERT!"

*SLAP*

*Flashback End*

Y/n: "So anyway, are we there yet?"

Blake: "Yeah, there's Prof. Port's class."

Ruby: "We'll be heading in first."

They head inside the room while I wait outside for Prof. Port. I grab my scroll and watch some news.

Reporter: "Good Morning everyone. My name is Rebecca on channel 6 news. Today, a former student of Beacon Academy Nick of Team SHNE went missing. Reports say's that the former Huntsman-in-training were suppose to arrived at Vale yesterday. The pilot of the bullhead confirmed that Nick got off the bullhead safely and walk out before heading back to Beacon."

Y/n(Thinking): "Looks like Glen really did it. Thanks bro."

Reporter: "On other news-"

I put my scroll back on my pocket because I saw a man with gray hair and mustache and his eyes closed, walking towards me.