Mission 04: Showoff

Y/n's POV

Me and Team RWYB along with Team JNPR are at the cafeteria eating lunch while Nora is throwing grapes with her spoon at Yang and she's catching them with her mouth.

Y/n: "I've only been here for few days and I haven't learn anything in Port's class. What the hell am I going to answer for the test? His youth?"

Jaune: "It's not that bad Y/n."

Y/n: *Sigh*"Sometime I wanna shoot myself every time I enter his class."

Ruby: "Cheer up Y/n! Next class will be Prof. Goodwitch!"

Y/n: "Combat class huh? I guess I could enjoy that."

Ruby: "That's the spirit! You could show us your weapons with a Bang!"

Yang: "I'm guessing that you show off with a 'YANG'! Eh..... Eh......."

Then Nora throw an apple on Yang's head.

Nora: "BOOO!!"

She was about to tackle Nora but they ear a cry. I look by the other table and saw Cardin and his lackeys bullying a Bunny Faunus.

Yang: "Cardin's bullying her again."

Weiss: "Doesn't that guy ever learn from detention?"

Pyrrha: "He never learn anything."

Nora: "Maybe if I break his legs, he will!"

I walk towards them and grab Cardin's wrist, crushing it making him let go of the bunny ears.

Cardin: "Ah! What the hell's your problem?!"

Y/n: "Your existence is my problem."

One of his lackeys tried to punch me from behind but I grab Cardin's head and shove it to his lackey's fist. The other one grab his weapon and tried to slice me but I brought out Des and block him and kick him away.

I saw Cardin grab his mace with his other hand and tried to hit me in the head but I just lean back and he hit one of his Lackeys in the balls.

Y/n: "Ohh...... That's gotta hurt. Good thing it wasn't me."

I kicked Cardin's mace away and and slam him down on the ground while putting my foot on his face.

Y/n: "Listen here Dickhead, If I ever catch you bullying her or any other Faunus or people here, you'll be wishing that you'd be dead."

I let him go while he's trying to get catch his breath along with his Lackeys. I walk to the Bunny Faunus and and saw her still holding her ears in pain.

Y/n: "Here eat this. It will make you feel better."

I have her a Vital Star and she curiously before taking it, and chewing it. After she swallow she had a shock reaction that her ears are not hurting anymore.

???: "The pain is gone!"

Y/n: "See, told you."

???: "T-Thank you for helping me so much. My name is Velvet."

"