Chapter 1

This chapter is credited to @newsnakeyes

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto

—Naruto-
Naruto's eyes drowsily flutter open to wake up to his small apartment and a irritating sound coming from his nightstand. The Jonin grabs the alarm clock and smashes it against the wall.

'Just great now I have to buy another alarm clock.'

"Your always late anyway I don't see the point in getting another," growls a deep voice coming from Naruto's subconsciousness. "By the way your late to meet your new Genin."

'Shit your right.' Naruto quickly cuts off his link to Kurama the Nine Tails within him and rushes around the apartment getting ready. The Jinchuriki quickly brushed his teeth and the two canines that stuck out only when he smiled. Naruto grabbed a hair brush hidden in a drawer and quickly combed over his blonde hair. Naruto gently combed over his two blonde fox like ears and tail and jumped out the window running on all four in tremendous speed across the rooftops to the academy.

'I quickly dash to the building and quietly enter. I rapped my tail around my waist to keep hidden from anyone's unwanted attention and I head to the classroom where I was to meet my team. I walk up to the classroom and notice an eraser above the door. I wasn't going to let a good prank go to waste so I played along.'

Naruto opens the door and walks in letting the eraser hit him square in the head. A girl with pink hair and the pipes of a foghorn screeches a laugh.

"Haha I got you. You must be the most naive ninja alive if you fell for that." Naruto's hidden ears twitched unnoticed to the Genin and he winced at the sound, with his fox ears having super hearing and all.

Naruto looked around the empty room and nodded towards the other two classmates. One had black, duck butt hair that gave off a dark vibe and gave Naruto the stink eye. The other was a silver, defying gravity haired kid with a mask over his face and headband covering left eye.

Naruto cleared his throat and put on a fake smile. "Sorry, I'm late. My name is Naruto Uzamaki and I will be your new sensei. Please meet me on the roof in 5." And with that Naruto disappeared in a wave of fire transporting him to the roof.

Naruto sleepily walks over to the roofs railing and jumps on it and sits down in a frog like stance. The blonde patiently (not really) waited for his team. With a loud THUMP the pink loud mouth comes runs out screaming. Naruto puts his hands to his fluffy hidden ears trying to block out the noice. Calmly the other two team mates walk out and wait for Naruto's next order.

Naruto puts some power into his hind legs and jumps over the group landing on all fours behind them. With shocked looks on their faces they turn around to face Naruto. Naruto sits down on the stone floor and pats the ground next to him instructing them to sit down as well.

"Ok, now that were all here I'd like you all to tell me a little about yourselves." Naruto points towards the pink haired girl and says, "you first, pink headed banshee."

The two boys smirk at the name and the loud mouth growls and yells, "No way, not until you tell us who you are."

The Jonin winces at the noice and jumps up his hands over his ears. Naruto growls and turns towards his team, "My name is Naruto Uzamaki like I said before. I love ramen and my friends I hate people who are loud," Naruto glares at Sakura.

"and those who abandon their teammates. My dream is to get the village to respect me." Naruto turned away from his team holding his arm to his side. The blonde quickly turns back towards his team with a fake smile on his face.

"The kid with the duck butt hair." Naruto points. The raven haired boy rolls his eyes and stands up.

"My name is Sakuke Uchiha. I love somethings and I hate most things and my dream... no my future is to restore the Uchiha clan and to kill a specific someone."

'Man, this kid is so depressing. He not really helping my mood.'

Before Naruto could say anything the pink haired banshee began running her mouth hugging onto her precious Sasuke.

"My name is Sakura Haruno. I love..." she looked Sasuke and giggled. "I hate losers." she stared a Kakashi then looked towards Naruto. "And my dreams are..." she blushed again and squealed like a dying pig.

'Now I feel really bad for the duck butt.'
'You said it.' Replied Kurama using their mind link.

"Oook, your turn eyepatch," Naruto says only to not get a response from the comment.

'He must be used too being called names I guess I can tone it down around him.' Naruto thought.

The silver haired boy nods and stands up, "My name is Kakashi Hatake. I love to read and look at the stars. I hate my father and my dream is to prove the village that I am nothing like him."

'Of course I had to get the emotionally depressed group. It probably has something to do with my past life yah-know.'

The blonde quickly stood up and dusted himself off. "I'll see you all tomorrow at 6 for training. And warning, do not eat breakfast unless you want to get sick." With a nod and a fake smile the Jonin disappeared in a wave of fire.

Naruto was heading home when his stomach growl and a wave of hunger hit him. Naruto walked/crawled to Ichiraku Ramen clutching his stomach as soon as he walked into the booth he ordered a bowl and sat their in silence. The blonde quickly realized that he was not alone and turned to see Kakashi walk in and sit next to him.

"What are you doing here Naruto sensei?" Kakashi questioned.

Naruto looked over at his student and sighed. "I was getting kinda hungery and I did say that I loved ramen."

Kakashi was waiting for an insult but it didn't come so they just sat in peace until their food was brought out.

Naruto respectfully looked away as Kakashi ate not wanting to lose his students trust by looking at his face. After they were done Naruto payed both his and Kakashi's meal and they walked down the streets get smirks and stares. People began throwing things at the two, as Naruto shielded Kakashi and took most of the hits.

Naruto quickly grabbed Kakashi by the waist making him blush and jumped to the rooftop away from the crowds of people. The Jinchuriki turned to see if Kakashi was alright only to see him crying and holding onto Naruto's shirt. He quickly let go and wiped away his tears.

"I'm sorry, it all my fault," sniffled Kakashi, "it's because the village hates me."

"Kakashi it's not your fault.... the real reason is because.... I'm a... monster that they all fear." Naruto patted Kakashi's shoulder.

Kakashi looked up at his sensei and blushed he thanked Naruto with a hug and began to walk back home before stopping and replied, "I don't care what the village thinks your not a monster to me."

Naruto blushed at the comment and waved goodbye as he walked away, "He won't be think that when he sees what I have in plan for tomorrow," Naruto chuckles to himself.