Chapter 9

This chapter is inspired by 'Trouble [Naruto Fanfiction]' by HyperAshE

—Kakashi- 'I runs towards my sensei but am stopped by the white haired sage

—Kakashi-
'I runs towards my sensei but am stopped by the white haired sage. I look towards the Sannin with pleading eyes then back towards my teacher. I watch as a man in a white shirt and gray robe with bandages that covered his entire right side, appears in a cloud of smoke.'

Kakashi watched as the older man walks up to the blonde making him freeze. The Jonin stumbled back into a group of Anbu that shoved him closer to the man. Naruto looked so small as he looked down to the ground and shakes in fear. The man grabs Naruto by the shoulder making him flinch and leads him away. Crowds of villagers watch and throw things at the jinchuriki making him flinch even more and lower his head in shame.

Kakashi couldn't take it anymore but before he could run towards his sensei Jiraiya had Shunshin the group to the team 7 training grounds.

Kakashi jumps back kunnai in hand and yells, "What did you do that for, we have to go to him. It wasn't his fault."

Jiraiya looks towards the boy and sighs, "Naruto will be fine they're just taking him into custody for a few days to watch him. He'll be back soon to train you guy, just see this as a couple days off." Kakashi sighs and looks at the ground. The Sannin places a hand on the Genin's shoulder making Kakashi look up to the tall man. "You all need rest, head to your homes and relax while I'll go and report to the hokage."

The Sannin smiles then disappears in a flash of light. Kakashi looks to his other teammates only to see Sakura holding onto Sasuke asking him out, and Sasuke to completely ignore her and walk away leaving him alone.

Kakashi sweat dropped and started to head home. Once entering the empty silent house Kakashi dragged himself to the kitchen to make something to eat. Feeling the cold empty house made Kakashi remember the times his father would go on missions and leave him home alone for a couple of days only for him come home with takeout and then talk about is mission.

After eating Kakashi took a small walk through the village, but stopped when he spotted Sakura talking to a crowd of villagers. When Kakashi got closer he could hear her speaking Ill of their sensei. As anger consumed him he grabbed her by the arms ripping her away from the crowd and into a small alley.

Sakura yelped, "what the hell is wrong with you."

"Wrong with me your the one thats disrespecting our sensei even after he saved us." Yells Kakashi.

"Saved us, he nearly killed us. Heck you saw what sensei was, he was a freak, a monster just like the rumors say he is."

"And you two deserve each other."

"Thats right, I know the rumors about how your father killed himself and you activated the sharingan because your disgraceful mother was an Uchiha." Sakura spat.

(Sorry, had to change up Kakashi's backstory)

Kakashi's heart broke as he stumbled back giving Sakura enough time to punch Kakashi in the chest as she runs away laughing. Kakashi was thrown back against the wall making him gasp for air. 'I WILL KILL HER!!' Thought Kakashi as his sharingan activated.