Chapter 7

This Chapter is inspired by 'Naruto FanFic' by idiez99

—Naruto-
Flashback...
It had only been a couple weeks since Kurama started teaching Naruto, so every Monday and Thursday Naruto would head to the forest of death and train.

Naruto would often have to survive in the wilderness and fight the many dangerous creatures as training. One day when he was just roaming the forest his tail and ears uncovered he encountered a stranger.

The man looked down at the five year old a small smirk on his face.

"You must be Naruto. I've heard a lot about you." said the man in a deep cold tone. The man had long black hair and wore red battle armor. "You can call me Madara."

Naruto lets his guard done his ears perking up and his tail wag. Madara began circling the boy inspecting him. Before Naruto could react Madara had activated his Sharingan catching Naruto in a genjutsu.

"W-What are you doing," whimpers Naruto.
Madara chuckles as he traces his hand over Naruto's tail working his way up to his ears. Madara then lifts up the trembling boys shirt to reveal his seal, "Don't-don't touch me, you pervert." Madara looks at the red blushing boy and smiles as he begins to trace the seal making Naruto's blush deepen.

"Don't worry my little fox, I'm just activating a mind link between the two of us."

With a quick hand sign Madara enters Naruto's mind scape. The blonde gasps as he feels Kurama's anger towards the uninvited visitor.

The man laughs, "Hello again, Kurama." Kurama roars in rage making Naruto cry out in pain. Madara then walks up to the blonde and lifts his chin up towards the tall figure.

Madara bends down and kisses Naruto until they both run out of air gasping and whispers, "And to show everyone that your mine I'm going to loosen that seal of yours." Madara then laces his hand with chakra and jabs Naruto in the seal.

Naruto wakes up out of the mind scape and screams. The Jinchuriki's canines grow long and sharp and his eyes slit and changed to a dark red. His one tail became four and his skin began to burn and peel away revealing a dark chakra.

~~~~~~~~
The entire village felt the dark chakra and grew scared. The Third hokage then had brought in a expert who nearly died trying to calming down the young boy. All the while Madara watched the boy with interest while hidden in the cover of night.

~~~~~~~~~

'Back in the hidden leaf village'

Sarutobi was impatiently waiting for his Anbu to return. Right on cue a puff of smoke appears and a 4 foot tall red toad appears with a man sitting on top.

"I am the man who has no enemies in the North, South, East, and West... Not even in the heavens! I am one of the legendary Sannin...White-haired frog tamer... JIRAIYA!"
"That is me!" 

(Jiraiya actually says this in the show :3 )

The third hokage stares at the man not amused. "Oh come on sensei not even an applause." says the toad sage.

"This is no time for one of your silly introductions I have an important mission for you." replies Lord third. At the mention of an important mission Jiraiya straightens up and asks for the details in a serious manner. "I believe that while on his mission Naruto has been discovered and is in need of medical attention."

Jiraiya's eyes widen, "I'll leave immediately."
The Holkage nods and the toad sage disappears in a cloud of smoke.

—Kakashi-
In the morning Sasuke went to release Kakashi from his post, but when he entered the room and spotted the two in bed cuddling Sasuke face palmed and burst out laughing.

Kakashi suddenly woke up from the noise and falls out of the bed. He quickly stands up his face the color of a cherry.

"I-I was just... I d-didn't... please don't mention this to anyone."

Sasuke had an devilish grin plastered on his face making Kakashi nervous.

"I won't tell anyone as long as you do a favor for me.
I don't know what It'll be or when I'll trade it in but now, you owe me one."

Kakashi silently cried on the inside but agreed to the conditions making Sasuke's grin widen.

'I'm going to regret ever agreeing to that dirty Uchiha.' Thought Kakashi as he left the awkward conversation.

The silver haired boy walks to the Kitchen and meets Tazuna's daughter, who was making launch for his team and her father. Before heading outside to train Tsunami gives a bento box to him and asks him to tell the others lunch was ready. Kakashi gives a polite nod and heads out to search for Sakura and Tazuna.

Kakashi laces his feet with chakra and climbs up the nearest tree using the training his father taught him when he was younger. When at the top he spots Sakura talking to Tazuna on the almost finished bridge. Jumping down he heads to visit Sakura and to tell them lunch was ready.

Once Kakashi met up with the two they headed towards the house together. Suddenly Kakashi hears the faint snap of a twig to his right. Quickly getting into a fighting stance a older man with long spiky white hair comes into the open.

Kakashi still in a fighting stance stares at the man, "You look familiar." The man taken back by the comment mumbles something under his breath.

"I should look familiar, I'm one of the legendary Sannin gosh damn it."

Kakashi's eyes widen, "your Jiraiya the toad sage!"

The man smiles 'At least someone knows me.' thinks Jiraiya.

"I'm here to attend team 7 back to the village."

Sakura turns towards Kakashi and they both look at each other. "I'm Hatake Kakashi and this is Haruno Sakura our other teammate is at the house along with our Sensei."

The Sannin nods and follows the group to Tazuna's house. When they enter Sakura and Kakashi head straight towards their sensei's room.

When the Sannin enters the room he quickly rushes to his students side, "Oh no.... Naruto."