Chapter 6

—Kakashi-'A roar pierces my ears as I look up at the Fox like beast

—Kakashi-
'A roar pierces my ears as I look up at the Fox like beast. With rapid speed the creature runs at Zabuza but is dodged with a quick sidestep. The fox swings his tails, aimed for Shinobi's head but is blocked by his sword. The water around them began to bubble and steam as orbs of chakra appear and is absorbed into Naruto.'

"Forgive me Haku." Mutters Zabuza.

'The fox demon releases the chakra straight at Zabuza making the water around them evaporate. Everything in its way was destroyed in the blast leaving a motionless corpse in its place.'

The demon fox growls then turn towards his team. Team 7 gasps and take a step back, afraid of their sensei.

The creature begins to whimper than yells out in pain, falling to its hands and knees. Kakashi quickly snaps out of his daze and runs to his sensei.

~~~~~~
'I rush over to my sensei as I see the red burning chakra dissolve revealing burned flesh and bloody wounds. The four tails slowly wither away leaving the one. Naruto screams out in pain his eyes rolling to the back of his head. I catch my sensei as he collapses, blood trickling down his face, his fox ears lying flat on his head.'

Sakura runs over and quickly begin to heal the burns while Kakashi watches helplessly

Sakura runs over and quickly begin to heal the burns while Kakashi watches helplessly. Tears pricked his eyes as he watched his sensei cry out in pain and whimper.

After healing the most serious wounds team 7 carry their sensei the rest of the way to Tazuna's house.

Then they enter the house they are welcomed with a scream from a young lady and a gasp from a small child. Tazuna quickly calms his daughter and grandson and takes team 7 to a room to place Naruto.

Kakashi gently places his sensei on the bed as Sakura begins to rap the remaining wounds.

Once she's was done, bandages covered all of Naruto's chest, arms, tail, and face only leaving space for him to breath and see. Kakashi walks out of the room followed by Sakura and into the kitchen.
In the kitchen Sasuke was wearing a dark pink apron making something for them to eat.

Kakashi and Sakura laugh, "Need any help darling." Kakashi insults making Sakura laugh louder. Sasuke growls his face glowing red, "FINE, be that way, but don't come crying to me when your hungry!"

Kakashi and Sakura quickly apologized, "We didn't mean it Sasuke, you look very manly in your pink apron." This time Sasuke laughs and they all eat.

After eating Kakashi lowers his mask and bites his thumb, drawing blood. He then slaps the ground summoning a small brown dog with long ears. He than attaches a scroll to the dogs back and gives him a pat on the head.

"Pakkun, I need you to give this to the Hokage." commands Kakashi.

The small dog looks up, "If you don't mind me asking, what is it."

"It's just a mission report telling the Hokage that we safely brought Tazuna back home and completed the mission, but that we would be needing medical attention." Replies Kakashi.

The small dog understands and nods then disappeared in a cloud of smoke. Kakashi breaths out a sigh and heads back inside towards his sensei's room.

Kakashi was given the job to watch Naruto Sensei in the nights while Sasuke or Sakura would be with him in the day.

Kakashi walked down the dark hallway and entered the room. Inside was a small bed with his sensei, otherwise the room was empty.
Kakashi silently walked over and sat on the floor taking out his book and begins reading it.

—Naruto-

Flashback....

Naruto was running through the empty street towards the village gate. In the distance a mob of people could be heard as they chased the 5 year old out of the village.

A kunnai streaks past Naruto's face grazing his cheek making a deep cut. The boy turns around towards the mob as they crowed him. The villagers begin beating him as he cried out in pain.

Anger consumed the small boy making his blue eyes turn red and black. Unnoticed to everyone was a long black haired man watching him with interest as Naruto slaughtered the crowd of people.

When Naruto calmed down he realized he was covered in blood and noticed the dead people. A group of Anbu appeared followed by Danzo, frozen at the sight of the massacre. A smile spread on Danzo's face as he stared at the bloodied child crying. With a flash of one of Danzo's many Sharingans Naruto stiffens, frozen in a genjutsu and was taken away.

The long black haired man then disappears into the shadows with a evil grin on his face....

~~~~~~

Naruto jolts awake his hair stuck to his face drenched in sweat. The Jonin looks around in panic but quickly calms down when he sees he's in his mind scape next to Kurama.

"I was beginning to think that you would never wake up." Kurama comments.

"What happened." Questions Naruto.

"...you.... you don't remember.... you just used a little to much chakra."

"I know your lying, but whatever, If you don't want to tell me then that's ok. I know your just trying to protect me." Replies Naruto in a soft voice.

Kurama didn't want to remind the boy of him losing control and being chained so he quickly changed the subject. "You look like crap, you should get some rest." Naruto weakly nods and snuggles up to Kurama and falls asleep.

—Kakashi-
Kakashi looked to his sensei to see him mumbling in his sleep. Kakashi sits up and stares at his sensei brushing the yellow locks of hair off his face. The blondes tail raps around Kakashi's arm making him blush. He quickly tries to pull the tail off but it just tightens around him and he eventually gives up.

The blonde/orange tail creeps down Kakashi's side and raps around his waist. His blush deepens as its grip tightens and tugs him closer to his sensei. The tail with immense strength pulls him into the bed next to Naruto making him gasp. Naruto instinctively grabs Kakashi and snuggles into him making Kakashi pant in embarrassment.

Kakashi tries to crawl out of the hold but is quickly pulled back down. Tiredness soon consumed Kakashi and he falls asleep in his sensei's arms.

Back In The Village
With a poof of smoke a small brown dog appears in front of the Third Hokages desk. Sarutobi looks down at the dog and begins to read the report. The Thirds eyes widen as he reads.

He quickly turned towards his personal Anbu, "Bring me the legendary Sannin, Jiraiya." shouts the Hokage. The anbu bow then disappear in a cloud of smoke leaving the Hokages alone to think.

The Hokage begins to pace to relieve stress hoping that it won't be to late.