Chapter 8

Underline: Author talking
Bold: Kurama speaking
Sideways: flashbacks
'...' = person thinking or talking in first person
"..." = person talking

—Jiraiya-'I rush over to Naruto's side and look at the severe burns all along his body

—Jiraiya-
'I rush over to Naruto's side and look at the severe burns all along his body. He definitely went through the four tail transformation, but how these Genin somehow concealed the red burning chakra was beyond me.'

"How did he get like this." Jiraiya asks in a cold voice.

"We had just entered the land of waves when a rouge ninja named Zabuza attacked us and began accusing Naruto Sensei. Naruto Sensei held the man off while we kept Tazuna safe. Suddenly Naruto sensei just snaps and gains unfocused and turns into a fox like creature. With merely a blink of an eye the creature had killed Zabuza along with destroyed half the forest." answers Sakura, tears in her eyes.

"What I mean is, how did you turn him back." replies Jiraiya still not looking away from the blonde.

"Well actually, Kakashi ran up to Sensei and the red burning chakra just disappeared leaving Naruto sensei in his present state."

Jiraiya looks at the silver haired boy. 'This has never happened before, I couldn't even stop Naruto when he entered his four tail state. Heck he nearly killed me last time.' thought Jiraiya.

Jiraiya turns toward the silver haired boy and bows. Kakashi stumbles back from the gesture, "You have done a great service to your village and me."

"It's no big deal. I really didn't do anything" Kakashi mumbles.

Jiraiya turns back towards Naruto and sighs, "I will need to enter his mind scape. I need you three to hold him down." Sakura, Kakashi, and Sasuke nod and walk over to their sensei and each hold him down.

Jiraiya gently lifts up Naruto's shirt revealing a seal on his chest along with a strange marking in the center revealing it had been tampered with years ago.

Jiraiya laces his fingers with chakra then slowly begins to twist the seal making Naruto's body thrash against the pressure. Team 7 used all their strength to hold down their sensei who was resisting as pain flares through his body.

Jiraiya then makes a few hand signs and team 7 and the Sannin enter a cold dark sewer.

—Kakashi-
Kakashi gasps as he is transported into his sensei's mind scape. A deep growl could be heard coming from all around.

"Jiraiya, it took you long enough."

"Where is he?" asks Jiraiya in a sad tone.

"He's next to me." The deep voice says. Jiraiya walks over to a large cage followed by the Genin. Jiraiya holds out a hand for them to stop and stares into the dark abyss inside the cage.

Sakura screams as a giant clawed paw appears from the abyss. Inside the the furry paw was the blonde Jonin asleep his tail rapped around his waist and his ears flat against his head. The Sannin picks up the Jonin and nods to the creature inside the dark cage.

The Jonin looked so small and delicate in the Sannin's hands as he carried him to the three waiting Genin. Jiraiya carefully set the blonde on the ground as the Genin crowd around their sensei.

"Be ready, anything can happen after this." says Jiraiya. The three Genin, again, each take a side to hold down while Jiraiya created a seal and placed it on Naruto's head. Jiraiya then began lacing his fingers with chakra and twisted the seal on Naruto's abdomen. Then with another hand sign team 7 and the Sannin find themselves back in the small bedroom.

Naruto's eyes flash open and he screams in pain. His canines lashing and his eyes blood red and slit. He whips his hand from Sakura's hold and aims it at Kakashi's head. Kakashi throws his arms up to protect his face.

The clawed hand was mere inches away from Kakashi's face. Naruto's eyes turn back to their beautiful sky blue .... "Kakashi."

—Naruto-
Naruto sits up with the help of Jiraiya and leans on the wall for support. The jinchuriki quickly looks away, his ears flat against his head and his tail rapped around his leg, trying to hide his face in the Sannin's shoulder.

Jiraiya understood and helped the Jonin stand up and walk out of the room. Naruto felt light headed and had a slight limp he took one look back at his Genin with pain, guilt, and disgust in himself.

Kakashi ran out of the room after his sensei but stopped when he heard Sakura whisper, "Can we even call him our sensei anymore. On our first mission he nearly kills us and turns into a monster and it was just a simple mission."

Kakashi grows furious and turns to face her. With out saying a word Kakashi throws a kunnai that grazes her cheek drawing blood. He turns back around and storms out the room.

'Damn it, I was aiming for her head.' thought Kakashi.

—Two Weeks Later-
With the help of Jiraiya and the three Genin the bridge was built in less than double the time it would have taken them alone. While the bridge was being built Naruto healed for the journey home and helped Tazuna's daughter around the house.

Soon everyone was packed and began the journey back to the leaf. Naruto healed and secret revealed was able to run on all fours jumping from branch to branch, propelling himself with his hind legs to the next tree.

With amazing speed team 7 had made it to the village gates in 11 hours instead of 2 days. Before entering Naruto henged his tail and ears making Kakashi pout at the sight of the fluffy features gone.

When they entered the village Naruto was quickly restrained by a team of Anbu. The Anbu placed a couple seals onto the blonde making him wince from the pressure. The Anbu all bowed as puff of smoke appeared and out stepped the leader of the Anbu.... Danzo.

Hehehe... Cliffhanger 😈