Chapter 17

I'm Back.... Yay 😊

Sorry I haven't updated at all this summer like I promised

Sorry I haven't updated at all this summer like I promised. To be honest after my finals at school I lost all sense in writing and just read other people's stories all summer. But now that school is back in session I hope that I'll update more. It will probably still take really long for me to update because I'm really focused with writing my two stories "The Akatsuki" along with a secret one I've been working on but haven't published yet called.... "Second Chance." Please check out the one.

But otherwise I'm happy I got this chapter out. WARNING 😞 I found that writing this chapter was really depressing and sad.

Now back to the story!

Kakashi- A Week Later After meeting the Sand Siblings-

.
.
.

Flashback...
Six year old Kakashi giggled as he ran to the front porch of his traditional styled house smiling. Kakashi quickly scrambled to take his shoes off as he ran to the kitchen.

"I'm home!" yelled Kakashi as he peeked his head into kitchen.

"Hey Dad I'm home!" Kakashi quickly looked into the Dinning room but didn't see anyone.

"Dad!"

"Hey Dad, guess what happened today you wouldn't believe it." Kakashi shouts hoping to hear a reply.

"Daddy!"

.....No answer

Kakashi then ran to his dad's study knocking on the door.

....No answer

Kakashi carefully slides open the door calling out for his dad but falls short, "Hey d-dad...."

Kakashi began to shake tears falling from his eyes. In front of him on the floor laid his father in a pool of blood.

"D-daddy....