Chapter 2

—Kakashi-Kakashi woke up to his stomach growling, he quickly sat up and ran to the kitchen

—Kakashi-
Kakashi woke up to his stomach growling, he quickly sat up and ran to the kitchen. He opened the fridge and pulled out some leftovers from the other night. Just as quickly as he got it out he put it back in remembering what Naruto sensei had said.

Kakashi's insides where crying out for food as he got ready not even trying to brush the gravity defying hair and walked out the door towards the training grounds. As Kakashi walked down the street he saw people stop to stare at him. Kakashi's slow walk quickly turned into a fast jog then into a full sprint. Kakashi's mind was racing and he didn't even notice he made it to the training ground until he spotted Sakura and Sasuke.

Kakashi ran up to his two teammates who were lazily sitting underneath the shade of a tree. "Where's Naruto sensei?" Questioned Kakashi.

Sasuke sat up and looked over at Kakashi, "He's not here yet. We've been waiting for you two for over an hour."

Kakashi was about to apologize when Naruto jumped out of nowhere and landed right behind Kakashi making him jump at his sensei's cat like reflexes.

'Maybe a heads up next time.' Kakashi grumbled.

"Sorry I'm late, I got lost on the path of life." Team 7 grumbles and rolls their eyes at the lame excuse. 

"Today, you'll need to use all of the training you've learn at the academy. Your goal is to collect one of the two bells before sun set." Naruto said holding out two bells. "The person that doesn't get a bell will be sent back to the academy and you'll have to sit down and watch me eat your lunch."

Team 7 stared in shock choking on their own air, "but there are only two bells." Sakura spoke out.

"Indeed there are." Naruto gave a slight chuckle but really he was bursting out laughing along with Kurama.

Naruto attached the two bells to his vest letting them hang by his side letting out small jangles. "You can begin."

Sakura clumsily lunges at Naruto with a screech only for the Jonin to disappear in a wave of flames. Sakura punches the ground in frustration and turns towards Sasuke, "Lets work together so we can become a Shinobi couple."

Sasuke rolled his eyes and ran into the forest after the blonde Jonin only to be followed by Sakura. Kakashi sighed 'Why do I have to put up with these idiots not only that but my stomach is starting to eat itself.'

Kakashi rushed into forest after his comrades to catch up to them in a mater of minutes. The two Genin were sitting next to each other hidden in the brush looking out into the clearing. Naruto was peacefully leaning against a tree twirling a kunai around his finger.

Kakashi silently walked up to Sasuke and Sakura and kneeled down next to them. "We should come up with a plan before we do anything we'll regret," whispered Kakashi to his other teammates.

Sasuke turned towards Kakashi with a scowl on his face. "I don't need any help from someone like you."

Kakashi was about to argue back but Sasuke was all ready gone. Kakashi turned back around to see Sasuke jump at Naruto and throw a kunia. Naruto easily dodged the kunia and began to clash with Sasuke.

The blonde quickly pushed Sasuke back with a kick nocking him down. Before Kakashi could think he was in front of Sasuke blocking Naruto's attacks.

Naruto smiled and hit Kakashi in his blind spot but not before Sasuke hit Naruto with a fireball jutsu throwing Naruto against a tree.

The blonde gasped in pain and disappeared in a puff of smoke.

'A shadow clone' thought Kakashi.

Suddenly Kakashi and Sasuke hear a high pitched scream and quickly run towards the sound to see Sakura's hair littering the ground and Sakura tied up against a wooden post.

Sakura was crying at the long pink strands of hair on the ground. Sasuke was frozen in fear his hands going over his head trying to protect his duck butt hair.

The Jonin bursts out laughing at Sasuke's reaction and wipes a tear away. Kakashi couldn't help but chuckle at the reaction along with his sensei.

"What are you doing, idiot. GET HIM!" Screaming Sakura knocking Kakashi out of his trance.

Kakashi quickly lifted up his headband to reveal his scared face and red eye. Naruto lounge at him on all fours but then caught sight of the eye. Naruto landed short, right on top of Kakashi. 

Kakashi quickly grabbed the two bells from the blondes vest and stashed them in his pocket. He then released the Jonin from the genjutsu and found himself inches away from Naruto's face. The blonde blushed a deep shade of red and lifted his arm up that somehow got wrapped around the Genin's waist. Kakashi was now blushing too as they stared into each other's eyes.

Naruto jumped up and stepped away from the Genin blushing now a light pink he then puts his hand to his side only to feel that the bells were gone.

Naruto looked to his student with a smile as Kakashi held out the two bells. By now Sasuke had snapped out of his daze and help Sakura down from the post. The three Genin walk out of the forest with Naruto behind them.

Naruto then looked to Kakashi, "So, who are you going to give the other bell to."  Kakashi looked to his teammates to see them pleading for him to hand over the bell. Kakashi smiles under his mask and tossed a bell to each Sasuke and Sakura.

"You never said how long we had to have the bells." Kakashi smirk.

Naruto was overwhelmed with joy and smiled. (A real smile) Everyone looked at the blonde Jonin and blushed, "Congratulations, you all pass."