Chapter 5

Hope your enjoying it so far

—Naruto-
Naruto woke up to a soothing vibration coming from his chest. Naruto's eye lids fluttered open to see a small sleeping Kakashi laying on his chest. Naruto was about to fall back to sleep to the warmth coming off of Kakashi and peaceful sound of purring.

Naruto's eyes suddenly flew open, 'KAKASHI.' screamed Naruto in his mind. Kakashi's silver hair tickled the blondes face as he blushed a dark red.

Uh, Kit your still purring

Naruto froze when he heard the foxes voice. 'Help me.' Naruto screamed to the fox. Kurama laughed, For starters why don't you let go of the boy with your tail and stop getting yourself into these situations.

Naruto quickly lifted his head up to see his tail rapped around Kakashi's waist squeezing him closer to his student. Naruto's blush reddened and as he carefully unwrapped the boy and hid his tail. Kakashi began to stir as Naruto was about to set him back down.

Naruto quickly set Kakashi back on the mattress and left the tent so that he didn't wake the sleeping boy and to get some air.

—Kakashi-
'Cold' thought Kakashi as the heat that was keeping him warm was pulled away.

'I rubbed my tired eyes and checked my surroundings. I begin to panic, not knowing where I was and begin to breath harder. I hear a mumbling from outside as a blonde haired man walks in. I hold a kunai protectively in from of me as the man comes into view. I throw the kunai at his face making him drop what was in his hands to catch it.'

Kakashi froze remembering where he was and who he was with and quickly apologized. Naruto still shocked as he held the kunai between his two finger only inches away from his face. Naruto still shocked apologized too for coming in unannounced and began to pack. Soon everyone was packed and back on the road.

After about two hours later the group had finally reached the land of Waves. As they were walking Kakashi spotted two puddles in the middle of the road and grew suspicious.

He quickly threw a kunai with a paper bomb attached to it at the puddles. As the dust settled two figures appeared wearing masks and sharp claws holding chained weapons.

The two shinobi attack the team swinging their weapons above their head. Sasuke kicks one of the Shinobi through a tree knocking him out as the other one swung his weapon directed at Kakashi. Naruto jumps in front getting sliced by the blade. Naruto winces and growls then uppercuts the Shinobi knocking him out cold.

Naruto quickly ties up the two then goes to confront Tazuna. After Tazuna had explained that his village was pore and couldn't afford a B-ranked mission because of a man named Gatō the team became weary of their surroundings.

The group had decided to continue the mission even with the new discoveries and entered the Wave with caution. As they walked Naruto began to notice a thick fog roll in and grew worried.

—Naruto-
'I raised a hand up signaling them to stop and sniffed the air catching the scent of someone unknown.'

"GET DOWN!"

'I lounge at my team and Tazuna, knocking them out of the way as a blade cuts through the air. I turn towards the man standing on the blade and growl.'

The man wore a sleeveless black shirt and pants with his arms crossed over his chest. The man known as Zabuza had bandages covering his mouth and black spiky hair held up by a Shinobi headband that was crossed out.

Zabuza's eyes look over the group of Genin and stop and widen when they land on Naruto.

"YOU.... I'll kill you.... I'll Kill You for what've done!" yells Zabuza pointing at Naruto.

Naruto's eyes flicker red then back to blue catching the man off guard.

"I don't know who you've gotten me mixed up with but I'm not the person you think I am." replies Naruto.

The man just laughs sending chills down team 7's backs. "I can see right past your little henge and I will never forget those hideous eyes of yours..... this is for you, Haku."

Suddenly Zabuza weaves a hand sign and a wave of hog appears blocking Naruto's eyes. Naruto quickly looks back at his students, "Protect Tazuna, leave this guy to me."

Naruto's eyes turn blood red and he roars, his fangs snapping at Zabuza. The roar shakes the ground and sends a shockwave that throws Zabuza backwards.

Team 7 stares frozen in fear at the immense amount of chakra coming from their sensei.

The jinchuriki runs at Zabuza only for him to disappear into the fog. Naruto lifts up his nose to try and find the mans scent. Naruto quickly turns around but is to late and gets kicked in the chest sending him flying into a pool of water.

The Jonin quickly inserts chakra into his feet allowing him to stand on the water. Naruto winces as he stands up but is then grabbed by the back of his shirt. Naruto turns around but is stabbed in the gut by a kunai.

"Naruto Sensei!" Shouts Kakashi.

Naruto coughs up some blood making Zabuza smirk. Zabuza rips off his shirt revealing his bloody covered tail as it fell to his side.

Kakashi stared at his sensei's scare covered back and the now obvious fox tail and ears.
'Naruto sensei!'

"Show them your true face, and how your just a monster that killed my Haku!" Shouted Zabuza.

Naruto put his hands to his ears trying to block out the noice coming from his head.

'You killed him'

'Your a monster'

'A demon that can't be controlled'

'Show him your real power'

'Let me take control'

'Just sleep and let my take care of this'

Naruto whimpered as the voice got louder and his body was consumed by a red burning chakra. Naruto screamed out in pain as the chakra burned away his flesh as it creeped up his skin. His one tail began to thrash around as three more appeared making tears fall from Naruto's now black and red eyes. He turned towards his team, staring at them with horror as he screamed.

Naruto's screams were muffled as the red burning chakra reached his neck then covered his face.

'I look at my team pleading them to not look at me in my hideous form

'I look at my team pleading them to not look at me in my hideous form. I scream as a burning stabbing pain came from my body and I black out. '

'I wake up in my mind scape in a cage, chained to the flour as I feel my chakra begin to drain. I look to my right and see Kurama in the same cage as me. Kurama growled being chained to the ground then looks to me with pity in his eyes as I black out again.'