12. Worry

Alfie's POV

Dear Diary,
I'm sorry we haven't spoken in a while. Things have gone crazy since my beautiful Zoe was take  from me. I haven't slept or eaten in days. I know it isn't healthy but my mind just hasn't gotten over or worked out what happened on that dreadful evening.
I know Zoe would want me and Joseph to remain calm and keep well for her, but I just want to hold my little one again. Even writing my emotions down on a piece of crumbled, yellow paper makes me want to cry and scream. Makes me want to find the person who did this to is to us and hurt them until their begging me to stop.
We called the police yesterday but so far we have heard nothing. Just nothing. My flat is complete silence. An almost daunting atmosphere runs even when I'm simply at home on my own grieving. Is this normal Diary? Is it normal to feel such agony and pain to someone I barely knew? I have been trying to visit the Sugg's everyday, trying to support them in any way they want me to.
I keep getting told that fresh air is all I need, but all I need is Zoe back safely in my arms. I tried going for a simple walk but the memories kkept flooding back into my throbbing head as I walked around Brighton..
I know my head is a massive jumble of emotions but I honestly think I..
I honestly think I am in love with Zoe Elizabeth Sugg. I have honestly though about it endlessly since Zoe was kidnapped and it just seems to make since. It seems to perfectly add up. Like the last puzzle piece that creates that glorious moment when you know you have created a masterpiece. Its just so perfect. The only problem. Zoe isn't here for me to love. She isn't here for me to cherish and spoil, to love and laugh with. As a 19 year old that is something which is extremely hard to go through.
Anyway I should get going now!
Goodb----------------------_-_-_-----------
(Back in Alfie's room)

I felt a strong arm suddenly wrap itself around me. I was flung out of my desk chair to the ground. I groaned in pain as the man kicked me in the stomach. He went to do it again but I grabbed his ankle and flung him to the ground.

"What the fu-" The man started to say but I pushed him against my wall, my shaking hands around his neck.

"Now your going to tell me where Zoe is or I swear to god I will snap your neck!" I threatened.

"Yeah right." The man smirked.

I wrapped my hand around tighter so I was semi strangling him.

"You wanna bet?" I asked.

The man gagged his arms waving around. I lossened my grip before returning my gaze to his.

"Tell me!" I roared.

"Alright! She is with Casper Lee."

"Sorry who?"

"A south-african buisness man."

"And where?"

"At his house on 290 Phan lane, just left of Jasper Avenue."

"Is she alright?"

"I-I"

"IS SHE ALRIGHT?" I yelled.

"Yes she is fine!" He replied.

I nodded before letting him go. My head was a mess. I was going to save my beautiful Zoe. And nothing was going to get in my way.

♥♥♥♥♥
A\N
Hey hey guys!
Sorry I haven't updated in 3 day my schedule has been crazily busy. Also before I go,I have just made a new front cover! Hope u like it!
Vote,comment and fan
•Tips or ideas? PM me!
•Stalk me~
INSTAGRAM~  _infinity_suggscriber_
♥♥♥♥♥