11. Want

Zoe's POV

The guard was waiting for me outside Tanya's room. He grabbed my wrist before practically dragging me into a massive looking hall.

"Woah I know I'm fabulous but you don't have to show it like that!" I said sarcastically.

"Shut it princess." The man said smiling.

I smiled sickly back before pushing me onto a chair.

"Mr.Lee will be here any minute now darling." The man said before walking out.

The room around me was actually extremely beautifully made. It had a tall ceiling which was decorated with little angels flying around on a stunning summers day. At the end of the room was a huge windom, almost like a church one, with dainty little flowers patterned on the outside. The table in the middle was an old fashioned, long wooden table with two chairs, both with red velvet covering the oak seat. The doors opened. The dreaded Mr.Lee walked in. He had a tight black suit on, and his hair in a neat quiff.

"Good afternoon Zo." Casper said.

"Shut up you tw*t!" I said angrily. How dare he bring that back up.

"Do you not like your pet name love?" He asked, sitting down.

"Why don't you hop back to where you came from?" I said furious.

"Aww Zo don't be like that." Casper said smiling.

I gave him the middle finger.

"F*ck off." I said.

He got up and walked over to me. Casper held my wrists down before whispering in my ear.

"Don't feel guilty about our little fling." He said giving me his puppy eyes. I couldn't take it any longer.

"A fling? Is that what you call it? You f*cking r*ped me! You took my f*cking virginity when I was fifteen you a**hole! I had to live with that feeling for four f*cking years you son of a b*tch!" I screamed before punching him right in the gut.

Casper let go of my wrists stumbling back at the force of my punch. My mind was a mess, my thoughts were scattered everywhere. I could feel it coming again. My anxiety. I could sense the burning in the pit of my stomach. Then it overtook me. I curled into a ball my head tight against my shivering knees. I needed Joe and Alfie. I needed the reason I get in the morning. I needed the people who have changed my life for the better.

I could hear Casper get up then come over to me. I wanted to flee. To punch the d*ck again but my body shut down. I felt Casper pick me up before walking into somewhere new. I felt him put me down on somewhere I suspected was a bed. Surely he wasn't going to hurt me again. I tried to unlatch myself, every muscle fighting to survive. Casper propped my head on a pillow. That was it I couldn't take it. I used all my strength and pulled my head up.

"Stay away from me." I croaked fear etched in my voice.

"Please I just want to-"

"What? What can you do to make things worse?"

"Zo I I-"

"What? Spit it out sunshine."

"I love you..."
Alfie's POV

Where could my beautiful Zoe be? Me and Joe had called the police as soon as they drove off with the one thing that mattered to me. I mostly cried myself to sleep at night, scenarios running through my head. Could I have saved her? Maybe if I had protected her better? Maybe if I had offered myself. Maybe if I had fought my way out? The guilt was eating away at my mind. I was going crazy over some one I barely knew. But the worst thing was I knew it. I knew how crazy I was going. I knew that mind was a million miles away. I just wanted my Zo.

♥♥♥♥♥
A\N
What do you think? Is it going well? I feel like no one is reading but I am so grateful to all of you who have read my book x
VOTE,COMMENT AND FAN
•TIPS OR IDEAS? PM ME!
•STALK ME~
INSTAGRAM~ _infinity_suggscriber_
♥♥♥♥♥♥