9.Agony (mature themes)

Zoe's POV

The man threw me into the van before slamming it shut. He had handcuffed my hands so I struggled to move. I started to work out everything. I had just been bloody kidnapped! I felt my anxiety start up again, the familiar bubbling sensation in the pit of my stomach. I began to shake in fear, my muscles shutting down,my body physically unable to move. I just couldn't stop thinking about what was going to happen. Suddenly the van stopped. I was flung forward only to be caught by a big burly man who smiled when he caught me.

"Where are you going love" He asked.

I smiled back sarcastically.

"Just f*cking elephant hunting you know!" I said smiling sweetly.

"Feisty I like it." He said staring at me.

"Go away d*ckhead." I said.

"Okay!" He smiled before forcing a cloth to my face.

"Sweet dreams." He said before slamming the door.

I felt the world go groggy. My sight spun until I felt sick. Then I passed out.

~♥∆♥~

I slowly woke up to the sound of complete silence. I suddenly felt a burning pain in my arms. I looked up to see I was chained to the ceiling so I was completly helpless. I shook the chains, maybe if I ju-

"You look so sexy completely helpless."

I looked up to see a man a bit older than me standing there smiling.

"Let me go!" I yelled.

The man stepped forward "No can do love."

"Don't call me that." I said with a highly aggressive tone to my usually so calm voice.

The man stepped forward again so he had his chest against mine.

"I call you what I want!" He said unclasping my chains.

I was about to go when he grabbed my arm.

"Honey your going no where."

"What do you want with me?"

"Well for being so rude you deserve a punishment!"

I gulped this can't be good.

"Do you want it hard or easy?"

I didn't answer.

"Fine have it your way.."

And with that the man started kissing me angrily, his cr*tch pressed against mine. I froze.

"Kiss me back." He moaned.

I realised not doing what he wanted would make it much worse so I began to kiss him back. The man began slowly placed his hands beneath my jumper, his cold hands rubbing my body. I felt powerless. He suddenly ripped his and mines jumpers off. I gasped. But the man slammed me against the wall kissing my neck and leaving hickeys everywhere. He began pulling my leggings down.

"Stop please!" I said terrified at the situation.

"Bad girl." The man said, getting the handcuffs and fixing my body onto the nearby prison bed.

He began kissing me again, I fought and struggled but the handcuffs restrained me. He began getting closer and closer to my cr*tch untill I could feel his hot breath on my thighs. Then he pulled my panties down still kissing my sore neck. I squirmed and wriggled but I still couldn't move.

He pulled his trousers down and I saw his hard manhood. Surely he wasn't going to rape me? He suddenly slid a two fingers into my womanhood. I gasped. He began moving them slowly, arcing his long fingers. Then he added another one slowly going in and out.

He did this for a few moments before lining himself up to go into my womanhood.

"No.." I whisped but he didn't listen.

The man suddenly slammed into me, his manhood deep inside me. A tear rolled down my cheek. I wasn't a virgin but I felt like I was losing my virginity again. Without waiting for me to get used to massive size, the man started pounding into me, his manhood hitting my g-spot everytime. But it wasnt pleasurable, the searing pain burned my stomach. The man moaned loudly as his thrusts became slower and sloppier. Then I felt him spurt his cum inside of me before he suddenly pulled out. I was breathless and felt like dying.

"Thanks for that love." He said before walking to the door.

"Oh and by the way my name is Casper Lee."

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
A\N
That was the most awkward chapter I have ever written! Good job my mum didn't see!
•VOTE,COMMENT AND FAN
TIPS OR IDEAS? PM ME!
•STALK ME
INSTAGRAM~ _infinity_suggscriber_
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥