4.Confusion

Alfie's POV
5th December 2009
Dear Diary,
My world seems to have crashed and burned over the most stunning girl I have ever seen. She had silky ombre hair, and the most mesmerising sapphire eyes I have ever seen. There's only one slight problem. She seems to hate me.
I don't get it! Why Diary? Why does she loathe me when I'm only trying to help?
Today things just got worse. She had an anxiety attack because of me! I pushed her and pushed her without realising what I was doing and she had a panic attack.
I think I saw actual self-harming scars on her wrists as well. That shocked me. There most of been something really horrible that happened to her, because,personally, I think she is the most magnificent young woman I have ever layed eyes on.
Well, I guess I will gust have to give her some time and space right?
Before I go, did you see that new 'ThatcherJoe' video? OMG the feels! He is so adorably cute! If I was gay, I defiantly would have a ↕huge↕ crush on him!
Right I've got to go,
Bye!
Alfie xox
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
A\N
HIYA CUPCAKES!
Sorry for another sh*tty update! I'm trying to work out the best way to write the upcoming plot.
VOTE,COMMENT AND FAN
TIPS OR IDEAS? PM ME!
•STALK ME~
INSTAGRAM~ _infinity_suggscriber_
★★★★★★★★★★
Q&A OF THE DAY!
FAVOURITE SUGG MOMENT?
★★★★★★★★★★
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥