10. Surprise

Zoe's POV

Have you ever had that feeling where you just want to die? You just want to have the ground swallow you up? The feeling like nothing can be fixed and your life is ruined forever? Imagine that but everyday and a million times worse. Your still not even close to how disgraceful I feel. I wanted to rip my body apart, I wanted to wash away the previous hour from my mind but it was impossible. The guilt seeped through my pale, shivering body. I was still chained to the bed, now with a pair of red panties and matching bra, both with lace,bows and other disgusting features that I won't go into detail about. The hours seemed to slowly move, it seemed like forever until finally someone opened the door.

"Mr. Lee wishes to dine with you." The man announced smiling creepily.

I was about to talk but my throat was so dry and parched I had to do a quick cough.

"Tell him to f*ck off back to d*ckland!" I said laughing sarcastically.

"Go or I will tell him and he won't be happy. You know, the last girl said that and she had to give me and all my mates a good time." He said.

I wrinkled up my nose at the disgusting thought.

"Fine I'll go!" I sighed.

The man unchained me before dragging me to a room full of dresses,makeup and beauty products.

"I'll be back in thirty minutes!" He said before walking off.

Suddenly a young woman burst in. She had wind-swept brown hair in a messy bun and a cute dotty dress.

"Oh hello dear! You must be Zoe! Welcome to hell love!" She said before hugging me tight.

"Omf, oh hello? What is your name?" I asked.

"I'm Tanya," She exclaimed "right let's make you beautiful.

At once she set to work putting a variety of makeup on my face. After five minutes Tanya told me to look up. When i did I was shocked. I looked like a whole different person.

I had a smoky eye with a big cat eye that emphasised my blue eyes. Also on my lips, was a beautiful vintage red that really suited my lips.

" Wow your amazing!"I gasped.

"Thanks! Right lets get you dressed!"

Tanya ran into the cupboard and brought out some clothes.

"These should suit you."

I went into the changing room and put on the dress. I was a long and reached the ground. I had a low back that really suited my pale skin. I also had a matching pair of silver heels.

I felt beautiful! I opened the door and Tanya gasped.

"You look stunning! Finally let's do your hair!"

Tanya began to pull my hair, deciding on the best hairstyle. She went with my hair pinned to one side, then lightly curled so it was wavy.

I hugged Tanya tightly.

"Thank you!"

"No problem. Now go have your dinner with the devil!"

♥♥♥♥♥♥
A\N
SORRY ABOUT NOT UPDATING YESTERDAY, I JUSY HAD A LONG,SH*T DAY AND NEEDED TO SLEEP!
•VOTE,COMMENT AND FAN.
•TIPS OR IDEAS? PM ME!
•STALK ME~
INSTAGRAM~ _infinity_suggscriber_
♥♥♥♥♥♥