7. Admiration

Alfie's POV

I can't believe I'm actually meeting the holy one! My mind spun with excitement of meeting my inspiration in life. Zoe walked next to me one of her earpluggs plugged in, the other hanging over her adorable oversized jumper.

Wait did I just say adorable? What? I didn't like Zoe like that? Right?

"What are you listening to?" I asked.

"Ed Sheeran." She replied.

"Yeah but what song?" I said chuckling.

"Oh! All Of The Stars," She said "Do you wanna hear it?"

"Yeah sure." I said shrugging my shoulders.

Zoe grabbed her spare earphone and passed it to me. All of a sudden my brain was taken over by the most beautiful song I had ever heard. The music was stunningly made.

"Its a bit sad." I said looking at Zoe.

"I disagree, I think it is a beautiful song about love. About even though their far way or maybe not even alive, you can feel them. Sense them. And its about still giving up anything for the well-being of the ones dear to you." Zoe replied.

I was shocked at her opinion of the song. It was so inspirational how she described the song.

We carried on walking for a bit until we reached a slightly old looking house with a green front door.

"Well here we are." Zoe said getting out her key the  opening the green door.

I wen inside to see a small homely kitchen with the lovely smell of chocolate cookies coming from their old fashioned oven. Then a middle-aged brown haired lady came in.

"Oh hello dear." She said.

"This is my mum. Mum this is my friend Alfie." Zoe said introducing me to her warm looking mum.

"Nice to meet you Mrs Sugg." I said, trying to be polite.

Then a familier males voice said,

"Who's Zoe's boyfriend?"

He stepped forward. My brain seemed to shut down, the breath was taken from my body. It, it was the holy one. Thatcherjoe himself.

"I'm Joe." The holy one said putting his hand out.

"I'm Alfie and possibly your biggest fan!" I said shaking his hand firmly.

"Oh your a suggscriber?" (A\N I'm sorry I had to put it)

"Yes, from your first ever video I'm actually your first ever suggscriber!" I said proudly.

"Well its great to meet you Alfie do you want a picture and something signed?" Joe asked smug with all the attention.

"That would be beyond amazing!" I replied.

"Can we have a drink now?" Zoe asked impatiently.

"Can I join?" Joe asked.

"I dont kn-" Zoe began.

"Yes that would be lovely." I finished for her.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
A\N
HANG ME, I KNOW IT IS A SHORT S**T UPDATE BUT AT LEAST I UPDATE RIGHT?
•VOTE,COMMENT AND FAN.
•TIPS OR IDEAS? PM ME!
•STALK ME~
INSTAGRAM~ _infinity_suggscriber_

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥