6. Surprise

Zoe's POV

The morning of the 6th of September was a rush and a hurry. I woke up realising it was Joe's birthday in two days and I hadn't actually brought him anything.

I jumped out of bed putting my phone down as I had been scrolling through my social network. I went to the bathroom and had a quick shower just to freshen up as I had had a shower the morning before. I went to cuboard and chose a oversized TRXYE jumper, simple black leggings and my black cut out boots. For my makeup I went super natural with a tad conceler under my eyes, a light rose eyeshadow, a thin coat of mascara and my friend Tanya Burrs lipgloss called 'I found Nemo'.

I went downstairs and grabbed a apple to go.

"I going out to town mum!" I called upstairs.

"Alright hon see you in a bit!" She called back down.

I grabbed my black and white polka dot satchel then next to go to town. I plugged my music in and 'Fabulous' by Pewdiepie came on. I smiled before turning the song up as I really like it.

I go out my apple crunching into its juicy layers.

When I reached town I threw my apples into the nearest bin. As I did so I hit someone accidentally on the hand.

"Zoe?" A males voice said.

I pulled out my earphones to see Alfie standing there, smiling nervously.

"Oh hi!" I said.

"Look I'm sorry abou-" Alfie began.

"Its fine you didn't know I can't blame it on you." I said smiling.

"Where are you heading?" Alfie asked.

"To get my brother a present its his birthday in two days."

"Oh yeah I forgot to say is your brother the holy one?" He asked.

"Excuse me?" I said confused.

"Is your brother Thatcherjoe?" He asked excitedly.

"Yesss?" I said unsure what else to do.

"I knew it was you in his new video!" Alfie cheered.

"Oh are you a subscriber?" I said.

"Yes!" Alfie said like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Oh you can help me then!"

Alfie and I walked around numerous shops, laughing and telling jokes almost like we had known each other forever.

"Here's something Joe would like!" Alfie called.

I walked over to see him holding a pair of bright orange glasses with windscreen wipers on the front.

"What are they?" I said.

"I don't know!" Alfie said laughing.

"They're perfect then!" I exclaimed laughing with him.

I went and purchased them.

Now I had a brought him a new pair of jeans, a gopro, his favourite chocolate and of course the glasses.

"Do you think that's enough?" I asked Alfie.

"Defiantly!" He replied nodding his head.

"Do you um, fancy coming over for coffee and to meet my brother?" I asked nervously.

"Yes of course!"

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
A\N
HOW WAS THE UPDATE? I HOPE IT WAS GOOD ENOUGH!
•VOTE,COMMENT ANCUPCAKESDEAS OF TIPS? PM ME!
•STALK ME~
INSTAGRAM~ _infinity_suggscriber_
BYE CUPCAKES!