part 4 How i got a boyfriend that truly loves me

It has been a week since your fight with Pansy, she broke your nose. You gave her a concussion. You 2 did not speak to each other since. Draco kept ignoring you. You stopped seeing the point of life, cus u had nothing to live for.

"Hey y/n, how are u" Harry stands behind you. You wipe your tears away really fast. "There is a lash in my eye and I just cant get it out" you say so he doesn't think it's weird that ur eyes are red. Harry laughs, "no but really, are u ok?" You laugh and hug him. "Yes, I really am, how about u" he hugs u back. "I am great actually, never better" You two leave ur room and walk over to Hermione's room. U always walk in without knocking, bc u and hermione have no secrets for each other. U and Harry just open the door and then u see it. "OH MY GOD GUYS, EVER HEARS OF KNOCKING" Ron yells. "Someone pls get me bleach, like 100 liters" harry says. U close the door, but not completely. "BREAKFAST IN 10 MINUTES, SO GET DRESSED". U and Harry laugh and walk away. U go sit next to luna, and say goodbye to Harry. "Hihihihi" luna laughs. U look at her, "are u ok?"
"Yes, I am completely fine, what about u and Harry?" U finally gets what Luna means. "There is nothing between us, were just friends."
"Y/n look" U look up and see harry standing in front of u. He has tears in his eyes and walks away. "Oh no, I think he felt something else" Luna says. "Oh god, I gotta go after him"
While looking for him, u see Hermione and Ron. "GUYS,GUYS HERE I AM". You run up to them, to ask if they have seen Harry. "Yes, actually we do" He went outside, but did not say a thing. Before they can ask why, you run outside. "HARRY, HARRY PLEASE" *cry sounds*
U walk to a old, big tree and u see Harry sitting under it. "Please, go away" He looks at u, and breaks down. U go and sit next to him. "Sweetie, I did not know u felt this way, why didn't you tell me" He stands up, you grab his hand an hugs him. "Because I did not think you felt the same, wich you didn't" you think. "Harry, I did not tell Luna that I liked you, because I knew she would make fun of me" He looks at u with big eyes. "Wait, w,w,w,what did you say?" You step closer. "I said I like you" Harry steps closer and kissed you. His hands slide down by a$$.