part 8, how i helped him survive

It has been 3 weeks after the accident.
Draco has been doing fine, but he still does not go to school for full days. Professor Mcgonagall allows you to skip 2 classes a day, so you can take care of your boyfriend.

"Class dismissed" Snape's scratchy voice echoes through the classroom.
"Finally, I can go and see Draco"
You and hermione hug goodbye and u walk to the dungeons. When you enter you see Ron standing there, with George, Fred and Percy. You walk up to them. "Het guys, wassup?"
The guys are silent immediately.
"Euhm hi" Fred says awkwardly.
The twins and Precy walk away, so it is just you and Ron. "Euhm Ronald, what is going on?" Ron looks at u, and runs away. "What The Actual Fuck"
You enter the boys dorm and Draco is asleep. You sit on the chair next to him. It takes an hour or 2 for him to wake up. When he wakes up he asks you to lay with him. "Baby, wanna cuddle, btw Mcgonagall told me good news" You enter the bed and he puts his head on your chest. "I am allowed to go to class full days" A smile enters your face. "Really baby? I am so happy for u" "Does that mean u are fully recovered? " Draco shakes yes. "Ahw, I luv u" Draco kisses ur forehead. "I luv u to "

2 days later

You fall down on ur bed, so does Hermione and Ginny. "So y/n, you and Draco are pretty serious huh?" Ginny asks. You shake yes, "I really luv him, and, it is almost summer break, I thought it would be fun to ask if he wanted to spend it with me."
Ginny and Hermione laugh, "That is such a good idea" U and the girls chat for a little while, then Hermione gets an idea. "OEH GUYS, maybe we can have a sleep over, you and Draco, Me and Ron, Ginny and Luna" Ginny smiles. "Dear Hermione, Luna and I are not a thing" you and Hermione look at each other. "Well, you told us you liked Luna, and Luna told us she likes u" Ginny looks up, "SHE DID"
"I am gonna go look for her right now"

Ginny leaves the room

"Hermione, I walked to the dungeons to go and see Draco last week, and Ron was acting weird with the twins and Percy. Hermione looks at u. "Really, what did he do" Right when u are about to wander your phone rings. "Hey bubs, come to ur dorm, I have a surprise for u" U answer him and tell Hermione what u are going to do. U walk to ur dorm and when u open your door you see Draco standing next to ur bed. With a PUPPY. "Hey baby, I wanted to thank u for taking such good care of me, without u, I would not have survived it. I know you always wanted a puppy, so I talked to Dubledore, and he agreed. He also thought u deserved one"
U start crying. U hug him and he hands over the puppy. "What are you gonna name him?" "Me? It is our pup"
He looks ar u with big eyes. "Our? What do you mean?" "Well, we have to practice for our babies"
Draco laughs, "maybe we can practice right now" You kiss him and start to get your clothes of. When u turn around u are both naked.

So the story continues