part 12, how i got engaged

Julia is 3 months old, you continued school. Your band with Julia is really strong, she cant live 24 hours without u. Draco is a great father, he takes really good care of u and Julia.

It is Friday evening, u and Draco just came back from school. Narcissa was waiting for u, with Julia on her arm. When Julia sees u, she laughs. Narcissa hands her over and u hug her. Then Draco hugs her. "I have missed u, yes i do" Says draco. You and Narcissa look at him. "What a weird voice was that son" u laugh. "Wel, I thinks he is a little hungry, I am gonna go and feed her"

*u leave the room with Julia*

"Mom, can we talk?" Narcissa looks concerned. "Yes ofcourse, what is wrong" Draco takes a seat. "I dont know if it is because she is the mom of my daughter,  because we have a history, or because when I look at her, that I can see my future, but I really wanna marry her". "Mom, uehm, u ok" Narcissa looks at her son with tears in her eyes. "But, aren't we to young?" "Dear Draco,  you became a father at the age of only 16, meanwhile u turned 17, ur girlfriend 16." "The way u two look at each other, is something everyone wants"
"I would be really pleased if I could call her my daughter in law" Narcissa grabs Draco's hand. "U can do this, she really loves u" Draco smiles.

3 minutes later

"Bubbs, wanna take a evening walk on the beach?" You look at him and smile. "Yes, ofcourse, Oh, Julia's first time at the beach"

*you grab some diapers,wipes, and sunscreen*

U and Draco are holding hands, while Julia is sitting in the stroller. Draco stops, while u continue walking. U look behind, then u see him on one knee.

"Dear y/n, You make me the happiest guy on the world, I dont know if it is because you are the mom of our daughter,  or it's because we have a past, or that when I look in ur eyes, i can see a future, and the future, is what I wanna spend with u" ...

"Dear y/n, You make me the happiest guy on the world, I dont know if it is because you are the mom of our daughter,  or it's because we have a past, or that when I look in ur eyes, i can see a future, and the future, is what I wanna spend with u" You start crying, "OH Draco yes, ofcourse I wanna marry u" U hug him and kiss him. Then u walk over to Julia. "Mommy and daddy are getting married"

U arrive home

"Mom, I did it, I proposed" Narcissa comes running out of the kitchen with oven gloves on. "OH CONGRATS,  I was making a chocolate engagement pie" U all go to the kitchen and enjoy the pie. "Julia is tired, I am gonna go out her to bed" "No it's fine, let me do it, I'll stay upstairs so u 2 have some alone time" Draco hugs his mom. "Thanks mom" Ojah, by the way, if you could, I really want a grandson".
Everyone starts laughing.

U and Draco decide to call everyone to tell them the news

*knocking sounds*

"I'll open the door, I want everyone to see my beautiful ring." U walk to the front door. When u open it, Pansy stands there. "AH SIS CONGRATULATIONS" U two hug, you ask if she wants to come inside. She politely declined. "Why not, we have pie" then she shows u her hand.

 "Why not, we have pie" then she shows u her hand