part 16, were we start over.

It is 6 months after the accident, u and Draco have been going to therapy togehter. Hermione and Ron are taking care of Julia, just to make sure u and Draco heal completely, with notinh else on ur mind. Today, u, Draco and Julia are moving in. Finally ur own appartment, with no history.

Everyone enters the appartment, with a big smile on their face. Hermione hugs u. "Congratulations bestie, u should go check out the rooms"
U look up, "what, is everything already settled? " Narcissa puts a hand on ur shoulder, "It was Pansy's idea, she wanted to surprise u, with the baby boy almost here" Draco grabs ur hand and u walk in together. The living room is really pretty, a big couch, table, fire place, television. Draco puts his hand against his mount. "Baby look, the fire place"
On top of the fire place, are standing pictures, baby pictures of u, Draco, Julia, and ofcourse ur wedding picture's. When u walk into Julia's room, julia runs to her bed and falls down on it.

 When u walk into Julia's room, julia runs to her bed and falls down on it

"

Oh Draco, look how happy she is" y/n says. "She got ur smile sweetie" U kiss
him and walk into the kitchen. A beautiful kitchen island, with large cabinets. U open one and beautiful tableware stand there. "Well, well, Mione, looks like we are eating over a lot, look at this fridge" Ron points at the enormous fridge. Everyone leaves the kitchen and walk into the master bedroom.

D

raco looks at u and smirks. "We are gonna have some good nights in here"
U put ur finger against his lip. "DRACO SSST" Narcissa and Hermione laugh. "Okey guys, Narcissa, Mione, Pansy and Me (Ginny) decorated the nursery, we hope u like it" Ginny takes Draco and ur hands and u follow her to the nursery.

 "Okey guys, Narcissa, Mione, Pansy and Me (Ginny) decorated the nursery,  we hope u like it" Ginny takes Draco and ur hands and u follow her to the nursery

"

OPEN UR EYES, TADAAA" U and Draco open ur eyes and see this beautiful nursery. Draco grabs ur hand and holds it tight, with tears in his eyes he thanks ur friends, who became his friends to over the time.
"Thanks girls, mom, me and y/n love it" the door opens, Tonks walks in with Pansy. "PANSY" U run up to ur sister and hug her. "Hey sis, isn't it apartment lovely" U look at her. "I love it" U loosen urself from her and u hug Tonks. Everyone goes to the living room, Tonks plays with Julia, Ginny and Harry are talking about how they wanna name their kids when they have them. And Hermione and Ron are talking to u. Draco is with his mom in the kitchen, making dinner.
When dinner is done, Ron stands up. "Ehem, can I say something" Everyone nods yes and Ron starts talking. "Hermione, the way u took care of Julia was abnormal, u treated her like she was one if ur own. I looked at u and thought, I wanna make her my wife, so" Ron kneels and Hermione puts her hands in front of her mouth. "Hermione Jean Granger, do u want to be my wife?" Hermione looks at everyone, and says: "YES, YES, YES, YES" Hermione stands up and kisses Ron.

To be continued