part 15, how i almost lost everything i had.

U and Hermione have been doing research to find ur sister. The tracking of her phone did not work. One day u come home from ur Best Friends house, and then u see.

'' OH  MY GOD PANSY ''  u run to ur sister, who is tied up in a chair in ur living room. When u come closer, u see Draco, Narcissa and Julia  unconcious on the ground. U run to Julia, when u hear a voice. '' Didn't think u would see me again heuh''  
Bellatrix Lestrange stands there with her wand, and some death eathers.
U recognize one of the death eathers.
"LUCIUS, that is ur Son and ur Grandchild,  how dare u hurt them"
"Crucio, dont u dare speak to my husband that way" u fall on the ground in pain, trying to reach ur wand. "LUICIUS PLEASE, I am carryingur second Grandchild"
Bellatrix stops torturing you, "u what?" Lucius comes closer, touches ur chin. Right when he is about to hit u u hear, "expelliarmus" Bellatrix her wand flies through the room. U look and see Harry and Ginny standing in the door opening. Ginny runs to u and throws it wand. "The twins, Hermione and Ron are outside, what do I need to do" Ginny looks at u. "PLEASE GET JULIA AND DRACO OUT OF HERE" Ginny picks up Julia, then u see that Bellatrix has her wand back. "CRUCIO" Befor the spell touches Giny and ur daughter u scream: "PROTEGO" The spell casts back to Bellatrix. Narcissa wakes up. She stands up and runs to u. Bellatrix is trying to ignore the pain. She stands up, but before she can cast a spell, Nacissa says: "AVADA KEDAVRA" Bellatrix falls on the ground. Hermione and Ron Drag Lucius away, who passed out. U and Narcissa get Bella out of the house. When the death eathers left, u run to Draco, he does not wants to wake up. Hermione and Ron took Julia to their house, so she could rest.

*Tonks storms in, immediatelygoes to draco*

Het y/n, I just checked up on Julia, she was fine. I am more worried about Draco.

*the checks up on him*

"He is doing fine, he just has to rest. He will wake up soon" "but if u came home later, everyone could have died" u shake her hand. "Can u maybe check up on me to, I got a Crucio,  but I am pregnant"
Tonks lays u down on the couch, feels ur stomach. "Ur fine, becauseu were pregnant with a baby wizard, he protected u" U ARE SHOKED. "BABY WIZARD? " she looks at u,"u didn't know the gender did you" you shake no.