part 5, how he made me the happiest

You and Harry are really happy together. You and your twin haven't spoken since the fight. It is around christmas.

It's almost christmas eve. You wake up next to harry. He looks at u and kisses your forehead. "Merry christmas bubbs". "Merry christmas baby"
You get dressed, Hermione and ron got the 4 of you matching christmas sweaters. When you walk up to the great hall, u see Luna an Neville holding hands. "Harry look, luna's christmas wish came true". Harry laughs,"wow, a christmas miracle"
After breakfast you head to class. Hermione looks at u and asks how u are doing. "I'm good I guess, just dont feel really happy" Draco hears u talking and walks up to you. "Euhmm, y/n?" You turn around shocked.
"Can we talk?" You laugh. "Owh, 3 months you dont talk to me, and you think you can just do this" Draco looks disappointed. "No Draco, I loved u."
"After u stopped talking to me, u made me feel so miserable I wanted to kill myself". "And u think we can just 'talk' again?" "WEL I WILL TELL YOU WHAT MR MALFOY, WE CAN NOT"
The whole class looks at u. "WHAT ARE Y'ALL LOOKIN AT" Hermione taps your shoulder. You turn around and Professor Snape stands there. "Detention, Mrs Parkinson and Mr Malfoy" U look Draco deadass straight in de eyes, and then you look away.
At the end of the day u and Draco have detention. "I am really sorry y/n, pansy poisoned me". "I dont care Draco, we looked it up" Draco looks confused as hell. "The poison would ware off in 3 weeks". "You could have started to talk to me, but no, you did not" "I am happy as hell right now with Harry, so just leave me tefaq alone" You hand the paper with words to Snape and get your bag. You walk to Harry's dorm and walk in. "What is wrong bubs?" You explain what happend. "Awh baby, can I make you feel better😏" "yes, you can" Harry starts to slowly kiss your neck while you unbutton his pants. He gets rid of your shirt, and your bra. After some minutes you can hear something. "Oh daddy😏" halfway through, your phone rings. Its hermione. "I am sorry bubs, I have to pick up" "yes, what is wrong" "OMG Y/N, BE SILENT, YOU CAN HEOR YOU MOANING IN THE STAIRWAY"