part 6 how he made me switch sides

Its March. U and harry are not together anymore. U are still friends tho. U confessed even tho u and Draco were fighting, u were still in love with him. U and draco became friends again in February. Everyone was ok with it, except pansy.

"Y/N, Y/N, wait" Ron calls ur name.
U turn around. "Yes Ron, what's up"
"It is almost Mine and Hermione's anniversary" You smile, "Really, I did not know that" He smiles awkwardly.
"Do you like maybe know what is should get her, you are her best friend?" "I'll think about it Ron, if I come up with anything I'll tell you"
You two walk to the great hall together and meet ur friends there. Cedric comes walking up to u guys.
"Tonight, hufflepuff commonroom, party, 9 pm " Everyone agrees, we will all come.

- at the party, you and your friends are drunk, and when i say drunk, I mean DRUNK

"Hey y/n" you turn around. "Oh hey Draco, how hot are you looking".
Draco laughs, you two started dancing. After 2 hours of dancing you and Draco are dancing almost ON each other. Draco grabs your ass, and kisses you. It is getting empty in te common room, most people left.
U and draco also decide to leave, u are going to his dorm. When you arrive you two take of all your clothes. At the end it is just your underwear. You two are so drunk you dont even care anymore. Draco takes your bra of and starts kissing your neck. You comes lower, and lower and lower. After some minutes you starts screaming.
"Yes draco, aaah, yes daddy please".
Later you start kissing draco and you go lower and lower and lower. You put it in your mouth. You can hear draco moaning softly while biting his lips. It goes on, and on, and on. Till you wake up. Totally naked, In his bed. You woke up by the sound of a knock on the door. "Mr Malfoy, Mr malfoy, class has started 3 hours ago"
You wake up. "DRACO, DRACP WAKE UP" draco turns around in his bed, staring at u. "Whyyyy, cant we just continue where we left of?"
Meanwhile "MR MALFOY, IF YOU DONT AWNSER ME IN 10 SECONDS I WILL UNLOCK THE DOOR" *draco whispers, SHIT* " Euhm, Professor Mcgonagall, I am sick, pls dont come in". "No,no,no i stopped believing in that nonsense 2 months after i started working here" "I AM COMING IN"