part 14, after they got married

U and Draco got married 1 hour ago, everyone is dancing, but I have a little surprise. U ask Ginny,Luna and Hermione to help u pee, bc of ur wedding dress. When u entered, hermione gave u a pregnancy test, just for fun

H: "Just take it, it will probably be negative".
L: "yea just take it".
Y/n : " Fine, help me a lil please.

*takes the test*
G: "Your dress is kinda heavy, pee faster please.
Everyone laughs.
I get back into ur dress and look in the mirror. Then u see Luna.
Y/n: "Luna what is wrong.
Then u look at the test

*positive*

H:"OH MY GOD"
G:"UR GONNA BE A MOMMY AGAIN
"Gurls, I already knew"
All: "WHAT"
You explain that u wanted to surprise everyone at the end of the wedding.

*you all go back to the wedding acting like nothing happend*

2 hours later, around 10 pm:

Y/n: guys, girls, gays and theys.
I wanted to thank everyone for coming to our special day. Each of u made it even more special. But, there is someone, who made it even more special. But no one has seen him/her yet. But u all will, in 9 months.

Everyone: " OMG ARE U PREGNANT? "
D: "OMG BABY, we did it. I am gonna be a dad again.

G: "CONGARTS"
H: " CONGRATULATIONS"
L: "I AM SO HAPPY FOR U"

*after the wedding, everyone goes home, so do u and Draco. U both are really tired.*

"Baby, I mean, Wife, I cant believe we are married and are getting another baby " U kiss him. "Yes, did u think of some baby names?" Draco looks at u "Dont we  need to know the gender first" U laugh, and shake yes. "But, it is our first night as husband & wife"
U look confused. "So, maybe we need to so some husband and wifey things"

*u and Draco do the dirty in the shower*

"Baby, why not on the bed, now my hair gets al wett" Draco smirks, "it was gonna, either way"

"OH Y/N, YES BABY" "YES DADDY"

*Julia walks in*

"Mommy, Daddy, why are you screaming?"

""OU DRACO, OUR DAUGHTER, GETT OFF OF ME"

"Mommy,  I am hungry, I wanna drink milk" "Oh, sweetie, come crawl in bed with me, I'll feed u"

*next day*

"Mommy, nana wanted me to tell u and daddy bwekfast is weady"
U pick her op, and walk with ur husband downstairs. Narcissa walks up to the two of u, with this in her hands

 Narcissa walks up to the two of u, with this in her hands

"I helpwed makiwn it Daddy" Julia says.  Everyone sits at the table and eat from the beautiful waffles. After breakfast you dress Julia up. "Do u want a dress, skirt,  shorts or pants"
Julia puts her hand against her chin.
"Shorts with a bweu shirt"

U dropped her of at daycare, then go straight to Hermione's house

U dropped her of at daycare, then go straight to Hermione's house. Fred and George did a spell u would remember what she wrote on ur hand, the day after ur wedding. So ur wedding was as u wanted it to be.

H: "There is my marrier bestfriend,but let's get to work"
G: "Did Pansy say anything to u when she showed u her hand.
L: "where is she now?

Y/n: "I have no idea, she congratulated me and Draco with our engagement. Then she showed me her hand. Then she runned away, that was 2 min before I called u all"

L: "maybe u can track her location?"
Y/n : "THAT IS A GOOD IDEA