part 9, how we found out

Draco and you have been togehter for almost a year, u are 15, he just turned 16. The sex has been great. The puppy Bailey had been doing great. Last week u started to feel not so good. U  kinda felt sick every morning

"Hermione?" She turns around "yes !"
She looks at ur worried face. "I think I have bad news, I haven't got my period the last month, I never miss one" you say worried. "Gurl, are you and Draco doing it protected or not"
You smile awkwardly. "Euhmm, funny story, were not" Hermione looks at u with big eyes. "Gurl, you might be pregnant" U get tears in ur eyes. "No, I am not, it was probably just the first time I missed it" Hermione takes ur hand and walks u tot Mcgonagalls office.

Knocking sounds

"Yes, come in dear" U doubt going back, but Hermione pushes u in her office. "Ah hello miss Parkinson, how can I help you. Hermione walks in and whispers something in Mcgonagalls ear. "Oh dear god, yes, ofcourse I have some" she walks over to a closet. "ALOHAMORA" The closet opens and she gets a pregnancy test out of it. She hands it to u. "Miss Parkinson, if it is positive, I am here to help u" u look at her with fear in ur eyes. "Thanks ma'am" Hermione and u walk over to the slytherin Common room. "Ah hey bubbs, why do you look so worried?" Draco asks. "Baby, can we talk in private?" Draco stands  up an walks away with I and Hermione. "Baby, I have missed my period for the first time in 4 years, so Hermione and I went and got a test"
Draco's face goes from worried to concerned. "Baby, what if the test is positive, what are we gonna do" you look him in the eyes. "I dont know, I am gonna take the test right now, will you wait here?" "Ofcourse I will, Hermione will you help her" Hermione grabs your hand. "C'mon, let's go take a test" You take a deep breath, and walk into the toilets.
Hermione hands u the test and u unwrap it. U go into a stall and pee over the stick. U hand the test to Hermione and open the door. Draco walks in and holds u. Hermione gets the test and looks. Her eyes widen. "Ah sweetie, look" She picks up the test and she holds in on front of ur eyes.

The test is positive.

Draco looks at u, with tears on his eyes. Mcgonagall walks in and starts talking to Hermione. Hermione takes u and Draco to her room. Mcgonagall walks on with Narcissa and ur Mom.
Ur mom starts talking. M: U ARE ABSOLUTELY A DISAPPOINTMENT FOR THE FAMILY, HEREBY U ARE BOT NY DAUGHTER ANYMORE. She walks out of the room. U break down in Hermiona her arms. Narcissa hugs Draco. Mcgonagall walks over to u and says :"y/n, we will make this work, but you have to make this choice yourself" You look up "what choice?" Narcissa walks over and knees down. "U have to choose if you want to keep this baby" U and Draco look at each other. Draco stands up. "Maybe we should leave y/n and Hermione alone, they are best friends, I am sure she can comfort her"

Everyone leaves the room

"Well, how do u feel" u look at her with big eyes. "I have made a choice"
"Really,  are u sure bestfriend?" U stand up and say: I am gonna