part 7, how he almost died

It is 2 weeks after you and Draco hooked up. No one knows about it, except you two ofcourse. You two got closer over the time. Ron,Hermione and Harry are suspecting something, but they could not figure out what.

"You two huh?" You and Draco turn around, looking confused. "What?"
Luna looks at u, then at Draco, and then at u again. "We are not together, bo really" Luna laughs. "Owh, then you forgot the word 'yet' " Draco and you look at each other and burst out in laughter. Luna walks away, while she winked at u. "Haha, dis she really think we are together?" "We did not even talk until February!" Draco says.
You look at him and ask "Draco, would you get with me, even it that meant losing Pansy?" Draco looks up at the ceiling and hums. "Y/n, your twin sister is nothing compared to you" you get tears in your eyes. "You are everything I ever wanted, I didn't know a person like you existed, until February". Draco grabs your hips and pulls you to his chest. "Y/n, will you be my girlfriend?" "OH MY GOD, DRACO, YES" You put his head between ur hands and kiss him. *coughing sounds* You two turn around and see Pansy standing there. "DRACO LUCIUS MALFOY, WHY ARE YOU MAKIN OUT WITH MY UGGLY ASS TWIN"? Draco unites himself from and you and walks up to Pansy. "You called her WHAT?" Pansy takes a step back. "I euhm euhm, I got to go" Draco grabbs her hand an kick her in the face. Pansy falls on the ground. "MR MALFOY, YOU CAN COME WITH ME" Mcgonagalls voice echoes through the hallway. Draco looks at u and waves, "bye bubba, my dorm, 10 PM" he winks, u started to blush. Hermione walks up to u, and taps ur shoulder.
"Soo, luna told me" U look at her, with really red cheeks. "Euhm, yeah, we are together". Hermione eyes get big, "OH MY GOD, CONGRATS BESTIE" She hugs you and kisses you on the cheek.
"Let's go celebrate, Ginny and Luna are waiting for us at 'The three Broomsticks' " you and Hermione walk to Hogsmeade, halfway there, you get a phone call. "Hello, y/n Parkinson here, what can I do for u?"
"Y/n, y/n, you have to come back to school! Take hermione with u" U look confused. "Ronald, what is going on?"
"Pansy and her bitch friends beated Draco's ass, he is in the hospital wing."
Your eyes fill up with water. Hermione looks at u, u hand ur phone over to her, and run back to school. "OH RONALD, IS HE OK" says Hermione on the phone while running after u. "The situation is tricky, if they continuedbeating him, he could have died" You enter the school and push everyone out of the way. When u arrive at the hospital wing, the door is locked. "ALOHAMORA" You open the door, when u enter you see Narcissa and Lucius standing next to a bed. U wanted to run to the bed but Ron grabbed ur arm. "He needs to rest, no one can talk to him". U walk over to Narcissa and hug her. U break down in her arms.

3 days later.

Draco finally woke up, u stayed with him, day and night. When he is asleep you talk to him. But, the situation had gone back to tricky. His life was in danger. "Draco baby, please dont leave me, I am nothing without u"
"U are everything I need to survive, I love u so much, please dont leave me." Narcissa walks up to u and takes u to ur dorm. "Go rest darling, when there is news I will wake u up".
U fall asleep immediately. Not I knowing what will happen next