CHAPTER 34

Tomorrow is my Physics exam and here I'm writing this chapter😅😅. Because of this, this will a bit small. So......bear with it.

No one's P.O.V

It's afternoon 1 PM and Jin still haven't woke up. Everyone was getting worried about him. They all are just waiting for him to wake up.

Jin's P.O.V

The rays coming from the window woke me up from my sleep. But the sun looks really bright. That's not how morning sun looks. I tried to sit up on bed but a heavy headache didn't let me. I let out a sigh and somehow, I manage to reach out to my phone from the nightstand. I checked the time and it was 1PM? What the hell? I never sleep till this late. Why didn't Namjoon woke me up?

I tried to remember what happened yesterday that I slept this long. Then the flashback of last night strike my mind. I remember that guy spiked my drink and tried to take advantage of me and then someone came and pushed that person away from me. But who was he? And most importantly, who brought me back?

I, out of habit, touch my nape to feel the cold feeling of necklace but the cold feeling was....absent? I looked down and my neck was....empty? How? I remember wearing it. Then suddenly, I remembered that the guy snatched it from my neck and threw it on ground.

Shit!! Now what? That's was the last sign of Joonie I had. Now I even lost it. No, I can't give up my hope like this. It must be still around somewhere there.

I remove the quilt lying above me and about to step my foot on ground but a pair of feet stood in front of me. I looked up and saw Namjoon was looking at me with a unreadable expression and blank face. "Where do you think you are going?" He asked in a monotone voice. It's for the first time he talked with me in this cold tone.

Nevertheless, I answered him, "I lost a belonging of mine so I was going to look for it." He put his hand in his sweatpant pocket and pulled out the thing that I was going to look for. "Are you looking for this?" It was none other than my amethyst necklace that is so precious to me. But, How Namjoon got that? Did the person who save me gave this to him?

"Yes.....But how did you find that?"

"That's not important right now. What were doing at club last night? And who told you to go there?" I looked at him with my furrowed face. I literally texted him that I'm going to a club and he's still asking me that? And, what does he mean by 'what I was doing at club'?

"I literally texted you that I'm going to hang out with my friends."

"No, you are lying. You went there to whore around." He yelled at me. I eyes widened at his accusation. How could he think so lowly of me? Is this what he think about me? A whore?

"What are you talking about? And why would I whore around? I'm married for God sake!" I also yelled at him. I vision got blurry from the tears brimming in my eyes.

"Oh...So now you had the audacity to lie in front of my face. I saw you and that man toge___" "HE SPIKED MY DRINK FOR GOD SAKE! HE TRIED TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ME AND YOU ARE SAYING THAT I'M WHORING AROUND? SERIOUSLY?" I immediately cut off his bullshit.

"And how do YOU know that he spiked your drink? That means you saw him spiking it and yet you consume it. Just because we didn't got intimate, you decide to release your sexual frustration and drank that on purpose. And now you are saying that the guy took your advantage.

How funny. People like you are nothing but a gold digger. They just married rich people and satisfy themselves somewhere else.

And...This chain? Your Joonie gave you this right? He only told you to take care of it. To never loose it. But you can't even took care of it. You are not only a bad friend, but also a bad husband. I really regret marrying you." He said in a taunting voice.

I couldn't believe that he's accusing me like this? The tears in my eyes rolled down from my cheeks and my knees began to wobble. So...All those sweet moments, confession....He regret it all? He really thinks that I married him for his money? Does he really think that it's my fault that I lost Joonie's chain? My knees couldn't took my weight and I fall on the floor.

"Oh stop playing the victim card now. You know what, you want sex right? I am giving it to you right now." He grabbed my arm and threw me on my bed. I tried to get away from him but he grabbed my ankle and pulled me towards him. He ripped my shirt and pinned my both hands on my head.

The Namjoon in front me is totally different. The lust and darkness in his eyes is scaring me. With my remaining strength I pushed my thighs forcefully towards his pubic region and hit him hard. I immediately got up from bed and tried to run but tripped from the carpet on the floor. I was about to fall but Namjoon grabbed my waist tightly and harshly pulled me towards him. I was trying to release myself from his grip but then grabbed me hair forcefully and slammed my head against the wall really hard.

He then again threw me on bed and hovered above me. But this time, I couldn't resist. My vision was getting blurry and in any moment, I could lost my conscious. Before I completely close my eyes, I head a very familiar, sweet and warm voice that I was dying to hear all the time.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"JINNIE?!"
_____________________________________

Well, what do you think about this chapter?

Who's that voice is?

Stay healthy and safe.

I purple you all.💜💜