CHAPTER 23

Namjoon's P.O.V

Uff! Today's gonna be one of my worst day of my life. Today, My client Mr. Bhatt's daughter, Ms. Alia will be there for today's meeting. She always tries to flirt with me. Even after knowing that I like boys, she still tries to glue herself to me, just like a parasite who don't leave it's host easily.

I was preparing for the meeting then I noticed that I forgot to bring an important file. Oh Shit!! That is the main file. And the meeting will start in one hour. Now if I go to fetch it, I will get late for the meeting. Tae and Yoongi are also not here.......Should I call Seokjin? No........He might be busy.........Then who else? I don't care. I'm calling Seokjin. I am also missing his sweet vo____Wait Wait......What the hell I'm thinking? Uff! Kim Namjoon, you are finally going nuts.

I called Jin. He picked up. Before I could greet him, He asked in a worried voice,

No one's P.O.V

(Bold italics- Jin
Italics- Namjoon)

"Hello Namjoon? Is everything okay? Did you broke something? Did you hurt yourself? Did you accide___"

"Yaar Jin calm down. Why you always think that I call you in case of emergencies?"

Namjoon said without noticing that he just called him Jin, which made Jin's Heartbeat (A/N: And Everytime My Heart Beats *Korean lyrics*) ten times faster. Unfortunately, Namjoon couldn't see his blushing face. Calming his fluttering heart, he fake cough and replied,

"You called me so that you can prove that you can call in non-emergency situations?"

"No.......Actually there is an emergency situation. I forgot a file that I would need for today's meeting. So....Can you deliver it?"

"Umm......Yeah sure. Will he there in 30 minutes."

"Thanks Jin. This will save my ass from getting embarrassed."

"Oh come on....In friendship, there's no sorry no thank you. And I'm glad to help my friend who need me. Anyways see you later. Bye."

With that, Jin hung up the phone, leaving Namjoon in another nostalgic thought.

Namjoon's P.O.V

Again, Again this is happening. This is what Jinnie used to say whenever I used to gave him something.....Why Seokjin have to say exactly those things that Jinnie used to told me? How can he and Jinnie's have the exact thought process? Every single things he says, word to word, not even a single word gets replace. Does it mean.....Seokjin knows Jinnie? Or else how could he say the exact thing?

Should I ask him if he knows Jinnie? But....Jinnie is just a nickname....Shit!! What's the use of having such high IQ if I can't even remember my Jinnie's name. What is his name? I remember our last name is same. What is it? Um....Se-Jung? Seok-Jung? Se-Jin? Uh!!! Fuck my brain. Where are you, my IQ? Come forward!! Show me your worth!!! Aaaahhhh....!!!

I snapped out from the internal battle I was having with my brain, when I heard the sound of door of my office opening and I saw the most annoying face of the world, that I was eventually going to see in my meeting. Alia Fucking Bhatt.

(A/N: No offence to those who stan her

(A/N: No offence to those who stan her. Her name is only taken for entertainment purpose. And also because she is currently under grounded.)

"Hello Namjoon~~" She placed one hand on her waist and wink at me. Eww!!! I feel like puking at her ''wanna be seductive'' face. Even a straight guy won't fall for her antiques.

"The meeting will start in 1 hour. What you are doing here?" I asked with a fake smile. She come closer to me and and rapped her arms around my right hand and pressed it towards her chest. God!!! What sin I have committed in my previous life that you're punishing me like this?

"Ms. Bhatt...Please leave my hand. I'm married now. And I'm head heel over in love with my husband."

"Oh really? First you admit that you are gay and now, you are saying you're married? Do I look like a fool to you? Come on, in these two years, I haven't see you with a boy and now you want me to believe this bullshit?"

I tried to free my hands but her grip was as tight as lion's grip on his prey. I now it's no use to convince her but I still tried to convince her that I'm really married. She pushed me on my desk, grabbed my collar and pulled me close. Our face was inches apart. I grabbed her wrist and tried to free myself but her grip got even tighter.

"Leave me, Ms. Bhatt. You are now crossing the line. Just because you are my client's daughter, I won't tolerate this type of unprofessional behaviour." I sternly yelled at her. Uff!! My vocal cords. Is she is planning to make me dumb? But then she said something in hindi but the only thing I was able to catch is 'line cross'

"Mene aapko pakra hi kaha hai jo aap chodne ki baat kar rahe hai? Aur yehi baat line cross karne ki, vo toh mene abhi ki hi nahi." [I didn't even get a hold on you and you are talking about leaving? And about crossing the line, I haven't even done that]

No one's P.O.V

As the Tug Of War and Continuous Bikering was going on between Namjoon and Alia, they both were unaware about the presence outside Namjoon's office, who was listening their conversation with a amused expression on their face.

Then they heard the groaning sound from Namjoon and decide to help him out. So they entered in Namjoon's office, without bothering to knock.

Alia and Namjoon, both turned their head towards the person with a speed of light. Alia was looking at that person with 100% annoyance, as that person interrupt her time with Namjoon.

Namjoon looked that person and was 60% relieve, as he might now get rid of Alia, 35% surprised as he wasn't expect that person to be here and 5% worried as he don't want that person to misunderstand the situation.

But what the person next said and did, convert his all mixed emotions in 100% shock. His eyes got so wide that it look like it will fall from socket anytime.

That person run towards him and hugged him and said, "Oh Joonie...I missed you so much."

______________________________________

Who could be that person?

And I'm sorry for not updating. So I will update the next chapter at evening. So stay tuned for some drama.

Purple you all💜💜