CHAPTER 15

Finally the time has come that you are all waiting for. YES!! It's Namjin wedding. IN INDIAN STYLE. I first thought of skip the wedding part...then I just decide to go for this wedding.

~~One month later~~

One month passed since their accidental encounter. In these one month lot of things happened. Jin and Namjoon's wedding date got fixed. They are marrying in the coming week. Both the families often had get together for wedding rituals. Everyone seems enthusiastic and excited for the wedding. Everyone seems so busy with the preparation.

Soon the the week passed and it was finally the night. (A/N: Most of Indian wedding happens at night) The night when they are sacrificing their love for sake of their family. The night where they will vow to always be there for each other.

And finally the moment, where they sat in front of holy fire, while priest chanting holy mantras and both of them repeating after him. It was finally the time for seven holy rounds around the fire with seven scared vows that they will vow to keep it, till death apart them.

After six rounds and six vows, here comes the seventh and the most important one.

" I, Kim Namjoon, vow to respect and stand together with you in times of joy and grieve. 'But I will only love you Jinnie.' And stay loyal to you till death apart us. 'But nobody can replace you in my heart'."

"I, Kim Seokjin, vow to respect and stand together with you in times of joy and grieve. 'But my heart always belong to you, Joonie.' And stay loyal to you till death apart us.'But I will keep loving you and only you."

"The wedding has ended. From today onwards, you both are husband and husband."

And they both knew, they can't escape from this bond. They can't escape their fate.

___________________________________

A very short chapter. Exclusively Indian Namjin wedding. I know I didn't get very deep, but I think this might have given the non-indians, a slightest idea about Indian weddings.