CHAPTER 28

Thank you all for patienly waiting for update. Since exam is coming, this is the last update of this month. But I promise you that I will try my best to finish this book before New Year. Special thanks to...

BTS_IS_LIFE008
YOONMINFORLOVEU
Sum264
moonlightkitty_4
And IrdinaShar216

For supporting this book since it started. Now, Let's get started.

No one's P.O.V

Namjoon came back home at 4 AM due to work. He quietly enter inside and saw ray of light coming from beneath the door of Jin's room. He tiptoe towards his room and softly pressed his ear against the door. He heard some ruffling of clothes. Without letting any negative thought enter his mind, he softly knocked the door.

"Jin, I'm sorry. I com___" Before he could complete his sentence, Jin abruptly cut him off. "Go away. I don't want to talk to you." Namjoon was speechless for a moment. He never thought that Jin will be this mad. But he also know that it's better to leave Jin alone as he's equivalent to hurt lioness right now. And a hurt lioness is dangerous than anything else.

He returned to his room, tore a paper from his notebook, and wrote a note saying...

Jin, I'm really sorry. I completely forgot to inform you. The emergency kept me busy but I know it's not a valid excuse. Please don't stay mad at me. It was very selfish of me that I make you made Biryani and wait for me for hours, without even informing you. Allow me to treat you. Anything and anywhere you want. I won't complain. Please?

Namjoon slide the note under the door and head towards kitchen to eat something. He opened the fridge and saw a non-stick pot inside. He took it out and placed it on stove. He opened the lid and a strong flavored aroma hit his nose. Even the Biryani that he ate didn't smell this heavenly.

He put some on his plate and taste it. His taste bud experience various unique flavors at one bite. It was truly one of the most delicious thing he ever ate. He took some more and let his taste bud enjoy the delicious taste.

~~Meanwhile with Jin~~

Jin was still mad at him. Jin tried to sleep but sleep was at infinite distance from him. So he opened his closet, take out all his clothes and placed it on the bed. He messed them up and then again, started to place the clothes back one-by-one in closet. He had done this three times already. And it was his 4th time when he heard knock on his door. He was still mad at him so he told him to go away.

After sometime, when he was done with folding all his clothes, he notice a paper beneath his door. He picked it up and read it. Well, it was so low of Namjoon to think that he can make it up from free food. But...Who can miss the free food. Plus, Namjoon himself wrote that he won't complain. It's the perfect way to get revenge. Make Namjoon eat seafood. He know how much he hate eating seafood.

He wrote something behind the same paper and made his way towards living room. He saw the light of dinning room is still on. He peeked and saw Namjoon is eating his Biryani. A smile crept on his face but he didn't want to remove his 'Still Mad' mask. So he maintained a neutral face and head towards dinning table.

Namjoon stopped eating when he saw a figure was standing in front of him. Jin said nothing and slide the paper towards him. Namjoon recognise that it's his note. He looked at him in confusion and picked it up. And a dimple smile appeared on his face on reading it.

Fine. Tell me the timings?

Namjoon wasn't expecting a positive reply from Jin. "Does that mean you forgive me?"

"I mean what I said." He replied with a vagueness in his sentence. Jin turned around and about to go but a hand grabbed his wrist. He knew it very that it's Namjoon's hand but still that warmness from his hand makes his heart pounding.

"Thank you so much for making this for me...And I'm sorry. I'm really genuinely sorry. I will pick you up at 6 PM." There was a sincerity in Namjoon's voice that was telling him to remove his 'Still Mad' mask. Jin just let out a hum and went towards his room.

He sat on his bed and placed his hand on his pounding heart. "What are you doing to my heart Kim Namjoon? It won't listen to me anymore. Always beating according to you. I really think I am......" Jin thought as his cheeks turn pink. He suddenly stopped his train of thoughts before that particular word strike his mind. He buried his face in his pillow and let out muffled scream. "Kim Namjoon, you better take responsibility of my heart or else I will kill you with my spatula."
_______________________________________

Jin's heart is beating💗💗, Keeps on repeating, He's waiting for Namjoon....

Finally, Jin admitted (not completely) his reason for fast heart beats.

Fluffy readers, be ready for Fluffy Namjin moments and....hmmm😏😏.

And sorry for this short chapter. Please stay tuned for the next chapter. Since my pre-boards are starting, I will try to update after 18th. Till then, stay safe.

Love you all💜💜