CHAPTER 14

Namjoon's P.O.V

I was at my office handling some projects, projects and projects. Yes, that's my professional life. But in my personal life, I'm completely different. I'm clumsy. I almost break everything.

I write songs. Love, nature, heartbreak about everything and sell them under name of RM. Nobody except Tae and Yoongi knows about it. It's because they are the one who sings and raps my songs respectively. Tae goes by the name V and Yoongi by Suga.

It's been a week since my meeting with Seokjin. Something about him is quite....I don't know what...Maybe weird? Or quite nostalgic? It's just that I kept thinking about the smoothie he ordered. It has also his favourite.

.....Flashback......

"What awe ywu dwrinking?" A four-year-old Namjoon asked his Jinnie who has been drinking something purple from his glass. "It iz blwack current smoothie. Made fwom grapes." Jinnie replied before taking another sip. "Ew!!! How can someowe make grapes milkshake!!?" Namjoon scrunched his nose in disgust.

" Look who iz twalking. The one who likes carrwt in cheeze cake. A VEGGI IN CHEEZE CAKE? What these poor cakes did wrong to ywu that you awe eating them with veggies? I don't like veggies but eomma says we should eat those to stay hwalthy." Jinnie pouted and sulk as his smoothie got finished. Namjoon didn't like to see his Jinnie sad. " Next time, when ywu cwme my hwme, I will make it for ywu."

" Rweally? Prowmise me?" Jinnie sticks out his little finger.

" Prowmise." Namjoon showed his dimpled smile and cross his little finger with Jinnie's little finger.

...Flashback Ends...

I took a deep breath. It can be an only coincidence. There are a lot of people who like this smoothie. I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't notice the door of my office opened.

"HYUNG!!! Did you listen to what I just asked?" Tae said. I shook my head. He sigh and again repeated..." I asked are you done with your office stuff?"

"No, but will be within ten minutes. Why?"

" No.....it's just...you said that you will thank the chef for making desserts on such short notice that's why." Tae said while not looking in my eyes. Something is fishy. But I just shrugged that thought. Tae is right. I must thank the chef for accepting our order on such short notice even after the nuisance these two created.

I got up from my seat and head toward the elevator. I saw Tae and Yoongi also coming behind me. "And may I know, why you two are tagging along with me?" I asked and frown at them. They both exchange a glance before Yoongi spoke. "We were the ones who gave the order. I'd we won't accompany you then the chef won't recognise you."