CHAPTER 29

Before I start this chapter, I want your opinion about something. Silent readers...if you don't want to comment anything, just write 1. Or 2.

1. Namjin/jinkook with bottom Jin, submissive top Jk and possessive top Namjoon over Jin.

OR

2. Taejin/jinkokk with switch Jin, bottom Taehyung and possessive top Jungkook over Jin.

The one with maximum votes will be the main characters of my coming up story, "Kill Your Boss." Now, Let's get started.

No one's P.O.V

It would be lie if I say that they both weren't looking forward for today's date. Yeah, they both in their subconscious mind consider this as a date. But will never admit this to each other. Jin was more stoked and hyped up for today's date as he already planned what he want to do and what he will make Namjoon eat. He just couldn't wait for the clock to strike 6 PM.

~~Time Skip to 5 PM~~

Jin looked at the clock and decided he should start getting ready. He wore a black pant and white shirt with a pink coat on it. He stood in front of his mirror and spent 15 minutes in self praising.

He finally stopped self praising and got out of his room and knocked the door of Namjoon's door

He finally stopped self praising and got out of his room and knocked the door of Namjoon's door. He waited for few minutes and Namjoon opened the door. He was shocked on seeing Namjoon's attire. He wore the exact same thing as him. The only difference was that he wore a blue coat over his shirt.

 The only difference was that he wore a blue coat over his shirt

(Imagine his upper buttons are closed.)

Namjoon noticed that Jin was staring at him. He smirk and step closer towards Jin and lean towards his ear. "Take a picture. It will last long." He whispered. Jin cheeks turn pink and he let out a fake cough. He smacked his shoulder and head towards their main door.