CHAPTER 12

Jungkook's P.O.V

I can't believed it. That guy was hitting on my sweet innocent Jiminie. "Hey kookie!! Why did you scold Yoongi hyung over there? It was unecessary." Now who the hell is this Yoongi hyung? Oh, don't tell me it's the guy who bumped into Jiminie. "And how come you know his name?" Jimin just nonchalantly replied, " when I took him in Jin hyung's office for treating his wounds, he told me there." He then pouted cutely making me cooed at his cuteness. He's exactly looking like a angry puppy.

"Jiminie, you know why I did this. Did you saw how he was checking you out? Did you looked at his clothes? It clearly reflecting that he is from rich family. And you know how heartless and jerks these rich people are!! I just don't want you to get hurt in anyway. I don't want you to go through all those shits again." I exclaimed as I remembered those painful memories. Those days were nightmare for Jimin. But when I mentioned this 'check out' word, he started to blush.

"Kookie-ah! I am already over it. Okay! Maybe not completely but still it don't hurt me anymore. And not all rich people are heartless and jerk. Look at Jin hyung. How kindly he treats everyone. And remembered how those two boys saved us? Saved you! If they wanted, they would have harrressed me or maybe didn't even helped me. Maybe they are different from what you are imagining. And after all, I'm not that good looking that he had to check me out. Maybe you just misunderstood. Moreover you and jin hyung literally accuse every person who try to talk to me as my harasser. " Jimin said with a scoffed and then he let out a sigh.

"First of all, just like chemistry is full of exception, Jin hyung is also exception in this case. Secondly, how could you be so sure that those guys are good? That those won't take advantage of you?"

"We can't predict anything unless and untill we give it a try. Atleast we can be their friend. Pwease pwease kookie!! Come on~~" Suddenly he started to begging and whinning in childish voice. Well, how can you say no to this cutely made request? I finally give in and agreed. " But I have my conditions. It will only be you. Don't expect me to befriend them! And I WILL keep an eye at you and that guy. You and him, will stay under my suvillence. And DON'T COME IN HIS SWEET TALKS. These rich jerks are very sneaky. OKAY!!?"

"Yes Sir. Your wish my command." He said while saluting me. I chuckle at his behaviour. It's almost time for our class. Me and him went towards our class and sat at our usual place. All the students chatting with their friends. The bell rang and all the students went back to their places. Mr. Lee, our english professor entered in our class and we all greet him.

"Good morning class. Today two new students are joining our class. You two may come in." The door slide opened and to say, I was shock would be an understatement. Those were the two guys. How can god be this cruel? Why those two have to cross our roads? I turned to look at Jimin. He also had the same expression as mine. But except of an annoying look, he looked quite amused.

"Please introduced yourself"

"Hello everyone. My name is Kim Taehyung. Nice to meet you.Please take care of us." He said while giving his boxy smile. Uhgg! His face is so bright. My eyes!! I will go blind.

"I am Min Yoongi." He nonchalantly replied. He doesn't seem like a talkative person. And he was staring at Mr. Lee with a bored look on his face.

"Good....Umm....I can see a bench empty behind Mr. Jeon and Mr. Park. Please raise your hands." I put my hands under my desk but it seems like god has turned Jiminie against me. He raised his hand. I reluctantly had to raise my hand. Both of them looked towards us. The Yoongi guy was staring at Jimin while this Taehyung was looking at me. I was feeling proud at that moment. I could tell that he was admiring my handsome face. Well....Maybe I won't mind becoming his friend. After all, he can't find any handsomest friend as me!!!

They sat behind us. When Mr. Lee turned around, I felt breathing near my ear. "Finally I got to meet you again. Bunny boy." He whispered I his husky voice that made shivers ran down my spine. I take it back. I'm taking my every words back. I won't be his friend. I HATE HIM. I HATE HIS GUTS. UGHH!!!

I saw Yoongi whispered something in Jimin's year and he started to blush. Can't he just stop flirting with Jiminie?

.............At lunch break..........

(Still in Jungkook's P.O.V )

The bell finally rang. I hurriedly packed my stuff, grabbed Jimin's hand and ran with him out of class, before those two could approached us.

"Kookie, what's wrong? Why are we running from them?"

"Because I don't want to be around them. Now come on. I'm hungry~~~. Let's eat something at cafeteria." Me and Chim sat on our usual sit. But..
...it seems like god has planned to annoy me today. I saw those two coming towards us.

" Hey! Can we eat with you guys?" Taehyung asked. Before I could rejected them, jimin show me his puppy dog eyes. Ughh! Fuck his cute puppy eyes!!! I finally gave in and let them join us. "So kookie what is your major?" Taehyung said with his boxy smile. Cute. Wait!!! Why did I found it cute.

"Listen Mr. First of all, my name is Jungkook and only Jiminie can call me that. Secondly what's my major is none of your business." I wasn't in a mood of having conversation with them.

"Hey! You don't have to be rude. I really thought your name was kookie since I heard Jimin call you. Anyways, what about you Jimin? What's your major?"

"Ah..mine is music and dance and Jungkookie's is music. What about you guys?"

"Me and Yoongi hyung are in accounts and business major but since we both love music, we also decided to join the music club."

"That's really nice. Seems like we will often meet." And then we all had a some conversation related music. I came to know that Yoongi hyung used to rap and Taehyung loved to sing but due to family they couldn't opt music as their career but they sometimes spent their time coming up with some music. Well these guys are not that bad. But still we need to be careful around them.

But I hope things will not go wrong.

_____________________________________

Hey guys! Since I made you guys soo so long, I'm going to update 3 chapters together.

Purple for you all💜💜